Mountains Craft Market
the market s are held at St Andrew's Presbyterian Church Hall, Wentworth Street in Blackheath every second Sunday (excl May, June, July and August) and at Blackheath RSL Hall every third and fourth Sundays each month.
The Mountains Craft Market offers a great variety of stalls including:
* olives direct from the grower
* homemade chocolate fudge
* a cake stall with delicious slices
* exquisite handmade jewellery
* handpainted (non traditional) cards
* handcrafted wooden toys that last forever
* handmade wooden clocks & children’s puzzles and other beautifully handcrafted woodwork items
* homemade soaps and body care products
* pyrography by an expert in her field
* vintage & collectibles
* perfectly hand knitted children’s jumpers
* and to top it all off an amazing photographer whose framed works capture our mountains and birds like no other.
See the website for more information.
Blackheath RSL Hall every third and fourth Sunday
Share Mountains Craft Market with friends.
Join Paranormal Pete to investigate the reports of Ghosts & Hauntings at the Mt Victoria Museum, 23rd May. 0418 416 403.
After being closed over the summer, Kilbeggan Cottage has reopened and is now taking bookings for your frosty escape!