3:30pm Tuesday, 22 January BlueMountainsAustralia.com
Scenic World presents Dinosaur Valley
Dinosaur Valley is coming to Scenic World this summer, bringing the Jurassic rainforest to life with prehistoric dinosaurs from November 1 – January 28.
Awaken your sense of adventure with friendly Dinosaur Rangers as you explore the world of dinos in new and exciting ways.
Meet dinosaurs up close during daily interactive shows and discover more about these ancient species as they come to life among the towering ancient rainforest.
Everyone will have a roaring good time with free events, free kids’ trail guides and Junior Ranger packs available to continue the fun at home.
A range of accommodation packages are also available so you can extend your stay before Dinosaur Valley dies out on January 28.
Entry to Dinosaur Valley is free with entry to Scenic World, with tickets priced from $39 for adults, $21 for children under 14 years and $99 for a family pass including entry for two adults and up to five children.
Experience Dinosaur Valley for yourself with a Scenic World Discovery Pass including unlimited travel on the Scenic Railway, Skyway, Cableway and Walkway.
• Learn more about ancient species as Dinosaur Rangers share fun facts during daily meet & greets
• Kids can let their imagination run wild with free kids’ trail guides and Junior Ranger Packs to continue the fun at home
• Extend your stay with a range of accommodation packages available
• Everyone will have a roaring time with free events and daily shows
• Entry to Dinosaur Valley is free with a Scenic World Discovery Pass including unlimited travel on the Scenic Railway, Skyway, Cableway and Walkway
• Tickets are priced from $39 for adults, $21 for children under 14 years and $99 for a family pass including entry for two adults and up to five children
1 Violet Street
Share Scenic World presents Dinosaur Valley with friends.
Sat 9 Feb, 7.30pm, Blue Mountains Theatre, Springwood. Book online, at the Theatre box office or Phone 4723 5050
Please note opening hours for the next two weeks: Open 19th & 21st January 10 - 4, then CLOSED until 2nd February, 2019