Medicinal Tea Blending
Medicinal teas have been used for thousands of years to heal and nourish wellbeing through the medicinal action of herbs and warmth, hydration, aroma and flavour.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Learn how to blend your own unique medicinal teas for yourself and your family and friends
- Learn qualities and therapeutic actions of medicinal herbs
- Learn how to choose pre-made blends that are right for you
- Learn classic herbal tea blends for common symptoms and ailments
- Develop an intuitive sense of herbal tea blending.
- A workbook
- A medicinal tea blend in a sweet natural fibre bag.
ABOUT YOUR TEACHER:
Sarah is Lyttleton Stores resident Naturopath, and co-owner of Bright & Balanced Living Wellness space in Blackheath. She is a fully qualified Naturopath and Herbalist and has a great passion for the healing botanical world and sharing this with her community.
$80 includes all materials, a workbook and nourishing refreshments.
BYO lunch or order a organic Lyttleton hamper for $20.
To book, or for more details click on the Visit Website link or phone us on the number below.
1/2 Badgery Crescent
Share Medicinal Tea Blending with friends.
BOOK 3 nights Mon - Thurs and SAVE 10 - 15% OFF the FULL RATE...rates for 2 guests, 3 nights start from $165 per night.
We have just had a cancellation for June Long Weekend. We now have one 3 bedroom cottage available.