Blue Mountains Posts
Temporary Closure: Some walking tracks in Katoomba-Leura area
This helicopter operation has been postponed – date to be confirmed.
The following areas were to be closed to allow a helicopter to deliver materials for walking track repairs:
- Prince Henry Cliff Walk between Three Sisters track junction and Olympian Rock
- Dardanelles Pass between base of Giant Stairway and Leura Forest
- Federal Pass between Leura Forest and below the base of the Three Sisters
- Fern Bower to Leura Forest
The following tracks also remain open:
- Three Sisters Track from Echo Point
- Giant Stairway to Scenic World via Dardanelles Pass and Federal Pass
Please refer to map attached
For further information, please check local alerts or call the NPWS Heritage Centre, Blackheath: Ph: 4787 8877 daily, 9:00am - 4:30pm.
Blue Mountains City Council has further committed to gender equity by...
Blue Mountains City Council is renewing the Station Street footpath at...
Blue Mountains City Council invites the community to provide final feedback...
Council is alerting all residents that new COVID-19 restrictions are now...
Stuart Ayres MP, Member for Penrith encourages local residents to take...
La Casetta Enjoy the beautiful Blue Mountains for a luxury winter break.
Watercolour Workshop with Artist David Wardman next workshop 6th June 2021, workshops are held in my studio 1st Sunday of each month, beginners onwards
Jenolan Caves Rain damage caused to Jenolan Caves Road has caused the closure of Jenolan Caves until mid-May.
Seclusions We currently have limited cabins available for stays throughout winter 2021.
Edith School House Magical May Madness 10% off accommodation this month only - minimum 2 night stay.