Blue Mountains News
Westfield Fashion Weekend Returns for Autumn 2018
Westfield’s Fashion Weekend is back, taking place over Saturday 10 and Sunday 11 March, with two days of offers, entertainment and all the latest in Autumn fashion to kick start your new-season wardrobe.
Westfield centres across the country will be buzzing with fashion and beauty experiences, retailer offers, free sampling and pop-ups. Key activations taking place include complimentary styling sessions from the best stylists in the business; product workshops at LUSH; free Jurlique hand massages; in-store drinks at sass & bide and Karen Millen; along with a range of in-centre appearances from fashion personalities like, Elle Ferguson.
Fashion fans can also shop the latest Autumn trends with over 200 offers, across 35 centres, from brands including Country Road, Gorman, Mimco, MECCA, Nike, sass & bide, Seed Heritage, plus many more.
For those who want to shop now and pay later, pioneering payment platform Afterpay will be available at almost 500 Westfield retailers nationwide over Fashion Weekend. Customers who shop in store with Afterpay over the weekend will also automatically go in the running to win a $5,000 Westfield Gift Card.
Fashion Weekend events and experiences include:
- NATIONAL: Unique product workshops at LUSH
- NSW: Complimentary style sessions at select centres, Fashion Weekend gift with purchaset-shirts at Westfield Sydney, mum and bub styling sessions at Westfield Bondi Junction and free yoga classes at Westfield Miranda
A taste of some of the Fashion Weekend offers available* at Westfield centres include:
- 30% off storewide at Calvin Klein
- 30% off storewide at Levi’s
- 25% off everything at Country Road (excludes CR. Capsule)
- 25% off full price General Pants
- 20% off storewide at Nike
- 20% off full price Gorman
- 20% off storewide at Seed Heritage
- 20% off full price Wittner
- 20% off full price Kikki.K
- 20% off full price Kookai (excludes leather apparel)
- 15% off in store at Alice McCall
- 15% off full price Peter Alexander
- 10% off full price style at sass & bide
- Sunglass Hut: $50 off when you spend $250 or more on full-priced sunglasses
- Seafolly: Spend $150 on full priced Seafolly product, receive 15% off
For more information visit the Westfield website for the full Fashion Weekend event schedule
NSW participating centres:
Bondi Junction, Burwood, Chatswood, Eastgardens, Hornsby, Hurstville, Kotara, Liverpool, Miranda, Mt Druitt, Parramatta, Penrith, Sydney, Tuggerah, Warringah Mall
*Terms and conditions apply
Offers only valid Saturday 10 and Sunday 11 March 2018 at the nominated stores within Westfield. Offer excludes gift card, sale items, voucher purchases and new and existing lay-bys. Please see in-store for further details, exclusions and conditions. Offers cannot be used in conjunction with any offer unless otherwise stated. All offers are correct at the time of publishing and may be subject to change without prior notice. While stocks last.
The closing date for applications under Council’s Bushfire Recovery Community...
Outstanding citizens were celebrated at Blue Mountains City Council’s...
Stuart Ayres MP, Member for Penrith announced that a lighting upgrade...
National Parks & Wildlife Service
Blue Mountains National Park –...
Blue Mountains City Council is working with representatives of the community...
Kilbeggan Cottage Enjoy 20% off if you stay between Friday 8th January and Thursday 11th February.
Blue Mountains Limousines & Vintage Cadillacs 1929 "The Gatsby" era Limousine Experience - 30 mins Plus a Rose. "Jump in the back seat of my Cadillac !!"
Jenolan Caves Booking Essential. Bring a facemask and enjoy exclusive small tour groups.
Federation Gardens and Possums Hideaway Family friendly, fully self contained cottages on offer
Matildas Of Leura Enjoy a comfortable stay in this delightful self-contained 3 bed cottage only minutes from Leura Mall