Blue Mountains News
Re-Opening of Community Halls
As restrictions continue to ease, Lithgow Council would like to advise that community halls are permitted to open from the 15th June 2020.
As mandated by the State Government, this reopening will be accompanied by a set of strict guidelines incorporated within a Safety Plan compiled by Council which aims to protect the safety of the public / user groups. These operating restrictions will include the following:
- Social distancing of 1.5 metres MUST be adhered to at all times
- A MAXIMUM of 10 people are permitted per event, gathering or booking. At the time of booking, this detail must be confirmed.
- Persons in charge of the booking must keep a record of all users contact details for tracing purposes. Details must be provided to Council after each event for contact tracing purposes.
- In the event that a person who has attended a public facility contracts COVID-19, Council must be advised immediately for contact tracing purposes.
- Anyone feeling unwell or displaying suspected COVID-19 symptoms must not attend the facility.
- All user groups must have a sanitation products available for use on entry and exit of the facilities, for use by patrons.
- An appropriate sanitisation of the facility is required after each event, details of which are to be provided by the event organiser.
Council will continue to monitor Public Health Orders and notify user groups of any changes to restrictions.
Council apologises for any inconvenience that the above conditions of operation may cause. However, maintaining the low rates of transmission in NSW and Australia are contingent on a cautious approach to safe operation of community facilities. Lithgow City Council will continue to monitor NSW Health Guidelines and update its procedures and operating guidelines to align with NSW Health advice.
To register the above information after your event please.
Lithgow City Council is pleased to announce that in line with the relaxation...
Community assistance donations are to be distributed to organisations...
Blue Mountains City Council has waived sportsground fees for the current...
A Wildlife Recovery Mayoral Reference Group (WRMRG) will be establishe...
Council’s Bushfire Recovery Action Plan outlines recovery efforts sinc...
Blue Mountains Limousines & Vintage Cadillacs Enjoy our Winter Magic Yulefest in the Blue Mountains. Let us drive you in our Luxury Stretch Limousine. 0400500542
Karen Curran - The Heart of Us When words are not enough. All ages. Gentle processes to change the effects of anxiety, worry, trauma, grief, stress.
Little Wombat Gallery and Roslyn Elms Images We are pleased to announce the reopening of Little Wombat Gallery 10/11/12 July!
Eagle View Escape
Federation Gardens and Possums Hideaway Winter is here! Toast marshmallows around the cosy fire-pit.