1:06pm Tuesday, 16 October BlueMountainsAustralia.com
Blue Mountains News
Notification: Wentworth Falls - Track Closures - Thursday 15th Feb 2018
The area around the following tracks will be closed for helicopter operations for extraction of materials used in walking track repairs:
- Charles Darwin track (from park boundary)
- Weeping Rock track,
- Queens Cascades track (including the top crossing of Wentworth Falls),
- Undercliff / Overcliff track (east of Princes Rock track junction)
- National Pass,
- Valley of the Waters track (below Empress Falls)
- Rocket Point
- Fletchers Lookout
- Wentworth Pass track
- Hippocrene Falls track
- Princes Rock track and lookout
- Undercliff / Overcliff track (west of Princes Rock track junction)
- Wentworth Falls Lookout
- Jamison Lookout
- Wentworth Falls Picnic Area
- The various clifftop tracks between Wentworth Falls Picnic Area and the Conservation Hut
- Valley of the Waters track (above base of Empress Falls)
Refer to Map attached.
For further information, please call the NPWS Heritage Centre, Blackheath:
Ph: 4787 8877 – open daily 9AM – 4.30PM
This article archived 13 Mar 2018
The little known public reserve behind the historic Woodford Academy has...
Do you know a local citizen who is inspirational?
Adventure is waiting.
Starting this October, E.O.F.T. is screening...
The Blue Mountains is set to embark on two new historical research projects...
With drought across NSW, an early start to the bushfire season and increasing...
High and Wild Australian Adventures
Glamour & Elegance Mobile Beauty
Entertainment Blue Mountains
Blue Mountains Lakeside B&B & Self-contained
Federation Gardens and Possums Hideaway