6:45pm Sunday, 25 February BlueMountainsAustralia.com
Blue Mountains News
Notification: Wentworth Falls - Track Closures - Thursday 15th Feb 2018
The area around the following tracks will be closed for helicopter operations for extraction of materials used in walking track repairs:
- Charles Darwin track (from park boundary)
- Weeping Rock track,
- Queens Cascades track (including the top crossing of Wentworth Falls),
- Undercliff / Overcliff track (east of Princes Rock track junction)
- National Pass,
- Valley of the Waters track (below Empress Falls)
- Rocket Point
- Fletchers Lookout
- Wentworth Pass track
- Hippocrene Falls track
- Princes Rock track and lookout
- Undercliff / Overcliff track (west of Princes Rock track junction)
- Wentworth Falls Lookout
- Jamison Lookout
- Wentworth Falls Picnic Area
- The various clifftop tracks between Wentworth Falls Picnic Area and the Conservation Hut
- Valley of the Waters track (above base of Empress Falls)
Refer to Map attached.
For further information, please call the NPWS Heritage Centre, Blackheath:
Ph: 4787 8877 – open daily 9AM – 4.30PM
NSW SES Blue Mountains Unit members had much cause for celebration on...
The Joan Sutherland Performing Arts Centre is excited to announce the...
People with sensory issues that prevent them from attending public events...
The Blue Mountains Historical Society’s Annual McLaughlin Lecture will...
Blue Mountains City Council has lodged its submission in response to the...
Blue Mountains Mystery Tours
Around Sydney Tours
Katoomba Blue Mountains Retreat