11:14pm Monday, 21 January BlueMountainsAustralia.com
Blue Mountains News
Notification: Wentworth Falls - Track Closures - Thursday 15th Feb 2018
The area around the following tracks will be closed for helicopter operations for extraction of materials used in walking track repairs:
- Charles Darwin track (from park boundary)
- Weeping Rock track,
- Queens Cascades track (including the top crossing of Wentworth Falls),
- Undercliff / Overcliff track (east of Princes Rock track junction)
- National Pass,
- Valley of the Waters track (below Empress Falls)
- Rocket Point
- Fletchers Lookout
- Wentworth Pass track
- Hippocrene Falls track
- Princes Rock track and lookout
- Undercliff / Overcliff track (west of Princes Rock track junction)
- Wentworth Falls Lookout
- Jamison Lookout
- Wentworth Falls Picnic Area
- The various clifftop tracks between Wentworth Falls Picnic Area and the Conservation Hut
- Valley of the Waters track (above base of Empress Falls)
Refer to Map attached.
For further information, please call the NPWS Heritage Centre, Blackheath:
Ph: 4787 8877 – open daily 9AM – 4.30PM
This article archived 13 Mar 2018
Next Saturday the men play a Single Stableford and 2 Ball sponsored by...
The Australia Day Council has announced our Australia Day Ambassador....
Blue Mountains City Counil are looking for new members for the Blue Mountains...
Even today, with technological aids such as mapping and digital survey...
The Blue Mountains City of the Arts Trust grant partners for 2018/19 came...
Blue Mountains Concert Society
Little Wombat Gallery and Roslyn Elms Images
Blue Mountains Lakeside B&B & Self-contained
Blue Gum House