9:08pm Wednesday, 15 August BlueMountainsAustralia.com
Blue Mountains News
Notification: Wentworth Falls - Track Closures - Thursday 15th Feb 2018
The area around the following tracks will be closed for helicopter operations for extraction of materials used in walking track repairs:
- Charles Darwin track (from park boundary)
- Weeping Rock track,
- Queens Cascades track (including the top crossing of Wentworth Falls),
- Undercliff / Overcliff track (east of Princes Rock track junction)
- National Pass,
- Valley of the Waters track (below Empress Falls)
- Rocket Point
- Fletchers Lookout
- Wentworth Pass track
- Hippocrene Falls track
- Princes Rock track and lookout
- Undercliff / Overcliff track (west of Princes Rock track junction)
- Wentworth Falls Lookout
- Jamison Lookout
- Wentworth Falls Picnic Area
- The various clifftop tracks between Wentworth Falls Picnic Area and the Conservation Hut
- Valley of the Waters track (above base of Empress Falls)
Refer to Map attached.
For further information, please call the NPWS Heritage Centre, Blackheath:
Ph: 4787 8877 – open daily 9AM – 4.30PM
This article archived 13 Mar 2018
Tangents incendiary live shows are driven by live drums and electronic...
The Vocalocity Vocal Ensemble based in Leura is comprised of 8 young singers...
Blue Mountains region has been the successful recipient of four key heritage...
Community groups in the Blue Mountains are invited to apply for grants...
Lithgow Council estimates that the value of foregone rates on Forestry...
Blue Mountains Concert Society
The Blue Mountains Botanic Garden, Mount Tomah
Glamour & Elegance Mobile Beauty
Blue Gum House
Matildas Of Leura