9:46am Sunday, 19 August BlueMountainsAustralia.com
Blue Mountains News
Notification: Wentworth Falls - Track Closures - Thursday 15th Feb 2018
The area around the following tracks will be closed for helicopter operations for extraction of materials used in walking track repairs:
- Charles Darwin track (from park boundary)
- Weeping Rock track,
- Queens Cascades track (including the top crossing of Wentworth Falls),
- Undercliff / Overcliff track (east of Princes Rock track junction)
- National Pass,
- Valley of the Waters track (below Empress Falls)
- Rocket Point
- Fletchers Lookout
- Wentworth Pass track
- Hippocrene Falls track
- Princes Rock track and lookout
- Undercliff / Overcliff track (west of Princes Rock track junction)
- Wentworth Falls Lookout
- Jamison Lookout
- Wentworth Falls Picnic Area
- The various clifftop tracks between Wentworth Falls Picnic Area and the Conservation Hut
- Valley of the Waters track (above base of Empress Falls)
Refer to Map attached.
For further information, please call the NPWS Heritage Centre, Blackheath:
Ph: 4787 8877 – open daily 9AM – 4.30PM
This article archived 13 Mar 2018
Work has begun on a unique memorial pathway for Whitton Park, Glenbrook,...
Blue Mountains City Council has completed a conservation management strategy...
Blaxland local named as finalist in Young Agent of the Year category a...
Community and sporting groups, and local Councils are being encouraged...
The Curtain Breathed Deeply - an expansive new commission by Sydney based...
Trumans Chartered Accountants
Blue Mountains Concert Society
Glamour & Elegance Mobile Beauty
Blue Gum House
Matildas Of Leura