7:56am Wednesday, 21 February BlueMountainsAustralia.com
Blue Mountains News
Notification: Wentworth Falls - Track Closures - Thursday 15th Feb 2018
The area around the following tracks will be closed for helicopter operations for extraction of materials used in walking track repairs:
- Charles Darwin track (from park boundary)
- Weeping Rock track,
- Queens Cascades track (including the top crossing of Wentworth Falls),
- Undercliff / Overcliff track (east of Princes Rock track junction)
- National Pass,
- Valley of the Waters track (below Empress Falls)
- Rocket Point
- Fletchers Lookout
- Wentworth Pass track
- Hippocrene Falls track
- Princes Rock track and lookout
- Undercliff / Overcliff track (west of Princes Rock track junction)
- Wentworth Falls Lookout
- Jamison Lookout
- Wentworth Falls Picnic Area
- The various clifftop tracks between Wentworth Falls Picnic Area and the Conservation Hut
- Valley of the Waters track (above base of Empress Falls)
Refer to Map attached.
For further information, please call the NPWS Heritage Centre, Blackheath:
Ph: 4787 8877 – open daily 9AM – 4.30PM
Experience the main stage action of All About Women as it is streamed...
Now is the time to register your clean-up site for “Clean Up Australia...
On Saturday 24th we hold a fundraising Gala Weekend organised by Ken S...
Through a generous donation from the late William Scrymgeour Tatlow, the...
STEAM into Lithgow Library for STEAM Club, a great new after school program...
Blue Mountains Mystery Tours
Around Sydney Tours
Fairmont Resort MGallery
Katoomba Blue Mountains Retreat