11:01am Tuesday, 21 August BlueMountainsAustralia.com
Blue Mountains News
Notification: Wentworth Falls - Track Closures - Thursday 15th Feb 2018
The area around the following tracks will be closed for helicopter operations for extraction of materials used in walking track repairs:
- Charles Darwin track (from park boundary)
- Weeping Rock track,
- Queens Cascades track (including the top crossing of Wentworth Falls),
- Undercliff / Overcliff track (east of Princes Rock track junction)
- National Pass,
- Valley of the Waters track (below Empress Falls)
- Rocket Point
- Fletchers Lookout
- Wentworth Pass track
- Hippocrene Falls track
- Princes Rock track and lookout
- Undercliff / Overcliff track (west of Princes Rock track junction)
- Wentworth Falls Lookout
- Jamison Lookout
- Wentworth Falls Picnic Area
- The various clifftop tracks between Wentworth Falls Picnic Area and the Conservation Hut
- Valley of the Waters track (above base of Empress Falls)
Refer to Map attached.
For further information, please call the NPWS Heritage Centre, Blackheath:
Ph: 4787 8877 – open daily 9AM – 4.30PM
This article archived 13 Mar 2018
The Turnbull Government has announced the launch of the Community Spor...
Stuart Ayres MP, Member for Penrith announced that 18 new recruits wil...
Western Sydney Airport has reached another major milestone, with companies...
Work has begun on a unique memorial pathway for Whitton Park, Glenbrook,...
Blue Mountains City Council has completed a conservation management strategy...
The Blue Mountains Botanic Garden, Mount Tomah
Trumans Chartered Accountants
Blue Mountains Concert Society
No. 14 Lovel St
Blue Gum House