3:16am Saturday, 24 February BlueMountainsAustralia.com
Blue Mountains News
Notification - Track Closures Wentworth Falls Area - Thursday 7th December 2017
Additional closed areas:
- Rocket Point lookout and tracks
Current closed areas will remain in place:
- National Pass track
- Wentworth Pass track
- Hippocrene Falls track
- Weeping Rock track
- Valley of the Waters track (lower) from base of Empress Falls
The following areas will remain open:
- Wentworth Falls picnic area and lookouts
- Princes Rock track and lookout
- Overcliff / Undercliff track
- Valley of the Waters track (upper) from base of Empress Falls
Refer to map attached.
For further information, please call the NPWS Heritage Centre, Blackheath: Ph: 4787 8877 – open daily 9AM – 4.30PM
This article archived 6 Feb 2018
People with sensory issues that prevent them from attending public events...
The Blue Mountains Historical Society’s Annual McLaughlin Lecture will...
Blue Mountains City Council has lodged its submission in response to the...
Job hunters seeking meaningful work that helps their community yet als...
Fashion, photography and design enriches every aspect of how we live today....
Blue Mountains Mystery Tours
Around Sydney Tours
Fairmont Resort MGallery
Katoomba Blue Mountains Retreat