Blue Mountains News
Notification - Track Closures Wentworth Falls Area - Thursday 7th December 2017
Additional closed areas:
- Rocket Point lookout and tracks
Current closed areas will remain in place:
- National Pass track
- Wentworth Pass track
- Hippocrene Falls track
- Weeping Rock track
- Valley of the Waters track (lower) from base of Empress Falls
The following areas will remain open:
- Wentworth Falls picnic area and lookouts
- Princes Rock track and lookout
- Overcliff / Undercliff track
- Valley of the Waters track (upper) from base of Empress Falls
Refer to map attached.
For further information, please call the NPWS Heritage Centre, Blackheath: Ph: 4787 8877 – open daily 9AM – 4.30PM
This article archived 6 Feb 2018
Temporary closure for walking track repairs.
Wednesday 30th May...
Get set for another night of spoken word excitement at the Blue Mountains...
Stuart Ayres MP, Member for Penrith joined Peter Foster, President and...
The Parliament of NSW encourages all artists to enter this landscape painting...
Stuart Ayres MP, Member for Penrith is encouraging grey nomads, families...
Blue Mountains Concert Society
Mountain Top Limousines
The Blue Mountains Botanic Garden, Mount Tomah
Blue Gum House
Matildas Of Leura