9:07pm Saturday, 15 December BlueMountainsAustralia.com
Blue Mountains News
Notification - Track Closures Wentworth Falls Area - Thursday 7th December 2017
Additional closed areas:
- Rocket Point lookout and tracks
Current closed areas will remain in place:
- National Pass track
- Wentworth Pass track
- Hippocrene Falls track
- Weeping Rock track
- Valley of the Waters track (lower) from base of Empress Falls
The following areas will remain open:
- Wentworth Falls picnic area and lookouts
- Princes Rock track and lookout
- Overcliff / Undercliff track
- Valley of the Waters track (upper) from base of Empress Falls
Refer to map attached.
For further information, please call the NPWS Heritage Centre, Blackheath: Ph: 4787 8877 – open daily 9AM – 4.30PM
This article archived 6 Feb 2018
The 2019 Winter Magic Festival will emphasise community arts, performance,...
NSW families will soon be able to access the new $100 Creative Kids voucher...
Lithgow City Council has endorsed a women’s group dedicated to progressing...
Penrith Regional Gallery proudly welcomes two new local artists for Summer...
Low carbon tourism – Blue Mountains
The CRCLCL’s Low Carbon...
Simmo's Offroad Tours
Blue Mountains Mystery Tours
The Mountain Heritage