4:46pm Wednesday, 26 September BlueMountainsAustralia.com
Blue Mountains News
Notification - Track Closures - Blackheath Area - Thursday 9th November 2017
The following areas will be impacted temporarily by helicopter operations:
Closed from 6:00am to 12:00pm
- Govetts Leap Rd will be fully closed (at park boundary)
- Cliff top Track (west of Govetts Lookout)
- Pulpit Rock Track (east of Govetts Lookout)
- Fairfax Track closed at Govetts Leap Lookout
- Govetts to Junction Rock
- Fairfax Track from Heritage Centre to Govetts Leap Lookout
For further information, please call the NPWS Heritage Centre, Blackheath:
Ph: 4787 8877 – open daily 9am – 4.30pm
This article archived 7 Jan 2018
Blue Mountains residents will get affordable access to life-saving medical...
Liberal Senator for Western Sydney, Senator the Hon Marise Payne, is pleased...
The Mayfield National Cool Climate Wine and Food Festival is nearly here,...
NSW households and businesses will soon be able to join the community-led...
Friday week (5th October) is our annual Seniors Pro-Am...
The Blue Mountains Theatre and Community Hub
Around Sydney Tours
Simmo's Offroad Tours
Kurrara Guest House
Den Fenella Lodge