Blue Mountains News
Notification - Track Closures - Blackheath Area - Thursday 9th November 2017
The following areas will be impacted temporarily by helicopter operations:
Closed from 6:00am to 12:00pm
- Govetts Leap Rd will be fully closed (at park boundary)
- Cliff top Track (west of Govetts Lookout)
- Pulpit Rock Track (east of Govetts Lookout)
- Fairfax Track closed at Govetts Leap Lookout
- Govetts to Junction Rock
- Fairfax Track from Heritage Centre to Govetts Leap Lookout
For further information, please call the NPWS Heritage Centre, Blackheath:
Ph: 4787 8877 – open daily 9am – 4.30pm
This article archived 7 Jan 2018
Council is encouraging drivers travelling on Blue Mountains roads to Slow...
Lithgow’s Mayor Stephen Lesslie, Deputy Mayor Wayne McAndrew and Cr Ra...
Digital animation, charcoal drawing, clay modelling and hanging mobile...
Would-be hospitality workers can receive 5-star training in the region’s...
Council is responding to a find of asbestos containing material at thi...
The Blue Mountains Theatre and Community Hub
Bowman's Clean Carpets
Springwood Country Club
Blue Gum House
Matildas Of Leura