1:02pm Thursday, 13 December BlueMountainsAustralia.com
Blue Mountains News
Notification - Track Closures - Blackheath Area - Thursday 9th November 2017
The following areas will be impacted temporarily by helicopter operations:
Closed from 6:00am to 12:00pm
- Govetts Leap Rd will be fully closed (at park boundary)
- Cliff top Track (west of Govetts Lookout)
- Pulpit Rock Track (east of Govetts Lookout)
- Fairfax Track closed at Govetts Leap Lookout
- Govetts to Junction Rock
- Fairfax Track from Heritage Centre to Govetts Leap Lookout
For further information, please call the NPWS Heritage Centre, Blackheath:
Ph: 4787 8877 – open daily 9am – 4.30pm
This article archived 7 Jan 2018
Students and teachers at Our Lady of the Way Primary School in Emu Plains...
Be Aware of Unauthorised Building Work.
Lithgow Council wants...
Stuart Ayres MP, Member for Penrith announced this week that the local...
Blue Mountains City Council, working closely with The Gully Traditiona...
Regional events held between July and December 2019 can now apply for...
Blue Mountains Mystery Tours
Winter Magic Festival
The House of Wool
The Mountain Heritage