10:23am Wednesday, 20 June BlueMountainsAustralia.com
Blue Mountains News
Notification - Track Closures - Blackheath Area - Thursday 9th November 2017
The following areas will be impacted temporarily by helicopter operations:
Closed from 6:00am to 12:00pm
- Govetts Leap Rd will be fully closed (at park boundary)
- Cliff top Track (west of Govetts Lookout)
- Pulpit Rock Track (east of Govetts Lookout)
- Fairfax Track closed at Govetts Leap Lookout
- Govetts to Junction Rock
- Fairfax Track from Heritage Centre to Govetts Leap Lookout
For further information, please call the NPWS Heritage Centre, Blackheath:
Ph: 4787 8877 – open daily 9am – 4.30pm
This article archived 7 Jan 2018
The NSW Liberal Government released the 2018/19 Budget with a record $3.9...
The North Face announces The North Face Speaker Series Australia, welcoming...
“Have you been to Hill End?”
“Then we must...
Join us at our Katoomba Solstice Celebration on Saturday, 23 June 2018...
Hammons Holdings, which operates Scenic World in the Blue Mountains, has...
Trumans Chartered Accountants
Blue Mountains Concert Society
Mountain Top Limousines
Blue Gum House
Matildas Of Leura