Blue Mountains News
Level 2 Restrictions Apply from 10 December
The biggest changes
- You can only use a watering can or bucket to water your garden before 10 am and after 4 pm.
- You can only use drip irrigation or smart watering systems for a maximum of 15 mins a day per watering zone, before 10 am and after 4 pm.
- You can only top up an existing pool or spa, using a hose fitted with a trigger nozzle, watering can or bucket for a maximum of 15 minutes a day. You can only do this to replace water lost through evaporation, not to replace water deliberately removed from the pool or spa.
- You can only wash your vehicles with a bucket and sponge.
- You need a permit to fill new or renovated pools and spas that hold more than 500 L.
Using drinking water for firefighting, testing and related activities is not restricted.
Find out about special exemptions for residential customers at the Sydney Water website.
The restrictions apply to everyone in Sydney, the Blue Mountains and the Illawarra. This includes all residents and businesses.
Image by Karolina Grabowska & Pezibear from Pixabay
Travel agents in the Blue Mountains and Hawkesbury are calling for an...
For one day only, animal lovers will be given a rare opportunity to double...
As we celebrate 20 years as a City within a World Heritage Area, the Blue...
Council would like to remind the community that face-to-face customer...
Blue Mountains Limousines & Vintage Cadillacs White Stretch Limousines for Weddings and Special Occasions.
Campbell Rhododendron Gardens in Blackheath No Open Weeks this year (2020), but we will be at the Information Kiosk in the Gardens for 6 weeks, from 2nd October.
Silk's Brasserie See Menus page for continuing Cv19 restrictions info. Book online or phone us, we do return messages.
Eagle View Escape
Eagle View Escape Nestled amongst the trees, enjoy nature and the tranqility whilst soaking in your Spa bath.