Blue Mountains News
Have Your Say on the Glenbrook Station Upgrade
“I’m pleased to advise that the Review of Environmental Factors (REF) outlining the plans for the upgrade is now on display and open for feedback from the public,” Stuart Ayres said.
“The upgrade will significantly improve the experience for customers with limited mobility, those with a disability, people with prams and luggage and the elderly,” Stuart Ayres said.
“Community members are also invited to meet with the Transport for NSW project team who will be onsite at Glenbrook Station between 4pm and 6pm on Thursday 15 November and Tuesday 20 November.”
Key features of the upgrade include:
- A new lift to provide access to the existing footbridge,
- a new accessible kiss-and-ride area on Burfitt Parade,
- upgrades to CCTV, wayfinding and lighting to improve safety and security,
- new ambulant and family bathrooms,
- new station entrance and accessible pathways connecting the Eastern car park on Burfitt Parade to the station,
- upgrades to existing platform surfaces and footpaths around the station precinct to improve accessibility.
Stuart Ayres MP, Member for Penrith today congratulated Cindy Partridg...
TAFE NSW will play a leading role in helping locals reskill for the jobs...
In NSW, more than a third of the waste we send to landfill is food. This...
Lithgow Library Learning Centre will be participating in an online collaborative...
Lithgow City Council’s Local Heroes campaign celebrates the region’s community...
Blue Mountains Limousines & Vintage Cadillacs Hampers crammed with Blue Mountains-made delicacies to children or adults at any address in the local region.
Jenolan Caves Exclusive weekend accommodation or Chisolm's dining cave experiences available now.
Trumans Chartered Accountants Trumans November Newsletter now available. What does the “full expensing” write-off deduction mean for business?
Sunset Cottages Features include large fire pit, spa baths, BBQ, air-conditioning, cooking facilities.
Federation Gardens and Possums Hideaway Family friendly, fully self contained cottages on offer