Blue Mountains News
Have Your Say on the Glenbrook Station Upgrade
“I’m pleased to advise that the Review of Environmental Factors (REF) outlining the plans for the upgrade is now on display and open for feedback from the public,” Stuart Ayres said.
“The upgrade will significantly improve the experience for customers with limited mobility, those with a disability, people with prams and luggage and the elderly,” Stuart Ayres said.
“Community members are also invited to meet with the Transport for NSW project team who will be onsite at Glenbrook Station between 4pm and 6pm on Thursday 15 November and Tuesday 20 November.”
Key features of the upgrade include:
- A new lift to provide access to the existing footbridge,
- a new accessible kiss-and-ride area on Burfitt Parade,
- upgrades to CCTV, wayfinding and lighting to improve safety and security,
- new ambulant and family bathrooms,
- new station entrance and accessible pathways connecting the Eastern car park on Burfitt Parade to the station,
- upgrades to existing platform surfaces and footpaths around the station precinct to improve accessibility.
Stuart Ayres MP, Minister for Jobs, Investment, and Tourism urges people...
Lithgow’s Youth Week 2019 event, titled Fab Fun Day Out, was a hit wit...
Each year the Australian National Trust in partnership with the Australian...
Footy fans will be able to leave their fold up chairs in the car, with...
The Morrison Government will establish a new headspace in Katoomba to...
Botanical Theatre Studio, Gallery & Garden Enjoy autumn in the Artist's garden. Book tix via www.botanicaltheatre.com.au
Think Conveyancing Blue Mountains A conveyancing-only law firm, where top priority is to maximise your savings while minimising your legal risk. Call now
Glenbrook Cinema Sometimes Always Never and Captain Marvel until 24 April; Wonder Park until 29 April. All seats $12.50! Book online now.
Eagle View Escape Ask about our 'ditch your device' campaign. Willing to sacrifice your devices for the weekend?
Endellion A beautifully decorated mountain cottage in a private sunny garden on a quiet tree lined street in Leura.