2:54pm Wednesday, 15 August BlueMountainsAustralia.com
Blue Mountains News
Fire & Rescue NSW’s Open Day - 19 May
Open Day includes safety demonstrations, fire station tours and the chance to inspect firefighting equipment and trucks used by our firefighters when responding to fires and other emergencies. There is also an array of activities for kids.
You can speak to firefighters about fire safety in the home, including how to install and maintain smoke alarms and how to develop a home escape plan to ensure you and your family can quickly and safely escape a fire.
Local fire stations open on the day include:
- Springwood Fire Station, 282 Macquarie Street, Springwood
- Glenbrook Fire Station, Cnr Wascoe and Lennox Streets, Glenbrook
- Lawson Fire Station, 307 Great Western Highway, Lawson
- Wentworth Falls Fire Station, 3 Cascade Street, Wentworth Falls
- Leura Fire Station, 194-196 Leura Mall, Leura
- Katoomba Fire Station, 14 Cascade Street, Katoomba
- Blackheath Fire Station, 223 Great Western Highway, Blackheath
- Mount Victoria Fire Station, 31-33 Montgomery Street, Mount Victoria
- Lithgow West Fire Station, Cnr of Ben & Rabaul Street, Lithgow (Lithgow West).
This article archived 11 Jul 2018
Tangents incendiary live shows are driven by live drums and electronic...
The Vocalocity Vocal Ensemble based in Leura is comprised of 8 young singers...
Blue Mountains region has been the successful recipient of four key heritage...
Community groups in the Blue Mountains are invited to apply for grants...
Lithgow Council estimates that the value of foregone rates on Forestry...
Blue Mountains Concert Society
The Blue Mountains Botanic Garden, Mount Tomah
Glamour & Elegance Mobile Beauty
Blue Gum House
Matildas Of Leura