12:01am Saturday, 15 December BlueMountainsAustralia.com
Blue Mountains News
Fire & Rescue NSW’s Open Day - 19 May
Open Day includes safety demonstrations, fire station tours and the chance to inspect firefighting equipment and trucks used by our firefighters when responding to fires and other emergencies. There is also an array of activities for kids.
You can speak to firefighters about fire safety in the home, including how to install and maintain smoke alarms and how to develop a home escape plan to ensure you and your family can quickly and safely escape a fire.
Local fire stations open on the day include:
- Springwood Fire Station, 282 Macquarie Street, Springwood
- Glenbrook Fire Station, Cnr Wascoe and Lennox Streets, Glenbrook
- Lawson Fire Station, 307 Great Western Highway, Lawson
- Wentworth Falls Fire Station, 3 Cascade Street, Wentworth Falls
- Leura Fire Station, 194-196 Leura Mall, Leura
- Katoomba Fire Station, 14 Cascade Street, Katoomba
- Blackheath Fire Station, 223 Great Western Highway, Blackheath
- Mount Victoria Fire Station, 31-33 Montgomery Street, Mount Victoria
- Lithgow West Fire Station, Cnr of Ben & Rabaul Street, Lithgow (Lithgow West).
This article archived 11 Jul 2018
The 2019 Winter Magic Festival will emphasise community arts, performance,...
NSW families will soon be able to access the new $100 Creative Kids voucher...
Lithgow City Council has endorsed a women’s group dedicated to progressing...
Penrith Regional Gallery proudly welcomes two new local artists for Summer...
Low carbon tourism – Blue Mountains
The CRCLCL’s Low Carbon...
Blue Mountains Mystery Tours
Winter Magic Festival
The House of Wool
The Mountain Heritage