Blue Mountains News
Applications for Council Financial Assistance Open 1 October
“I have seen firsthand how Council’s Financial Assistance Program has made a real difference in our community,” said the Mayor Maree Statham. “I encourage the many community and voluntary groups in our community to think about potential projects that Council can assist with.”
Council offers grants of generally up to $3,000 to community organisations to help them with local projects and activities that demonstrate a broad community benefit including:
- Projects that engage and assist young people and vulnerable community members.
- Programs that retain, respect and strengthen our community and support the unique needs of various groups across the LGA.
- Initiatives that celebrate and empower our multicultural community and our First Nations people.
- Programs that focus on promoting positive health, including mental health, and wellbeing at all stages of life.
- Events or initiatives that support and celebrate the cultural and creative richness of our community.
- Projects that balance, protect and enhance our diverse environment, both natural and built.
Applications for Round 2 close on Tuesday 31 October 2023.
All requests for Financial Assistance must be on the official Application Form. Application forms and guidelines can be obtained by visiting Council’s website at here
Submit your application to here Or by post to 180 Mort St Lithgow 2790.
Further information about Council’s Financial Assistance program can be obtained from Council’s Manager Community and Culture, Matthew Johnson on 6354 9999.
The National Parks project to upgrade the Wentworth Falls picnic area...
Blue Mountains City Council is celebrating the third annual Love Local...
More than 80 people gathered at the Blue Mountains Theatre and Community...
The Blue Mountains Cultural Centre is partnering with the National Gallery...
Blue Mountains Limousines & Vintage Cadillacs Enjoy our 9 seat Stretch Limo with TV & Champagne Bar. Travel in Style!
Fifth Ave Katoomba Retreat Experience La Dolce Vita in the Blue Mtns with one of our Cooking Classes on your next trip.
Simmo's Offroad Tours 4WD Tag-a-Long Tour showcasing the Blue Mountains, an introduction to four wheel driving, Sunday 10th December
La Casetta Guest review: Such a stunningly practical luxurious home, close to the magnificent mountains, restaurants, markets,shops
Federation Gardens and Possums Hideaway Toast marshmallows around the cosy firepit.