Blue Mountains News
ADF Chiefs arrive in Lithgow to check on Bushfire Recovery Progress
Mayor Ray Thompson welcomed:
- COL W. Young OAM – Deputy Commander Joint Task Force (JTF) 1110;
- WO1 D. Trill – Regimental Sergeant Major (RSM) JTF1110;
- LT COL G. Costello – Commanding Officer Task Group (TG) 2-17 (the troops in Lithgow belong to TG 2-17);
- WO 1 B. COOPER – RSM TG 2-17;
- MAJ S. Le Poidevin – Operations Officer TG 2-17;
- CAPT S. Smalley – Second-in-Command A Company, TG 2-17; and
- JTF1110 Liaison Officers CAPT G.M. Pratten and SGT J. M. E. Harmer.
“The ADF have been the single most important factor in the speedy recovery of our community, and particularly those people affected by the Bushfire in Dargan and Clarence areas and we are so grateful for their assistance and presence” said the Mayor.
Federal Member for Macquarie Susan Templeman has urged women across th...
A free initiative is helping small businesses directly - and indirectl...
Help the environmentally friendly recycling of these problem wastes an...
“Superb music-making… skill, charm and real flair” – Sir John Eliot Gardiner<br...
National Parks & Wildlife Service
Blue Mountains National Park –...
Around Sydney Tours Daily Tours AUD $99/Adult. Private Tours Available group of 1-2=$500; group of 3-4=$630
Lindsay's Cafe Relax over breakfast or lunch @ Lindsay's. Air-conditioned in, delightful out. Next to the Norman Lindsay Gallery
Blue Mountains Limousines & Vintage Cadillacs Ride like The Great Gatsby. From $39 p/p. Upper Blue Mts only. https://tinyurl.com/rgqe3c
Glen Isla Luxury Blue Mountains Accommodation Award winning historic accomodation for family groups. Sleeps up to 12.
Sophia's of Leura Come and see the beautiful colours in Leura this Autumn. Book now for your escape.