2:04am Wednesday, 21 February BlueMountainsAustralia.com
Blue Mountains Attractions Group Autumn Competition
Blue Mountains Attractions Group is offering you the opportunity to win a package of family autumn prizes from four top Blue Mountains Attractions (valid for 2 adults and 2 children)
You could win:
- Bygone Beautys - 2 night mid-week [Excludes School & Public Holidays] stay for up to 2 Adults & 3 Children in our Regal Range Bronte Cottage includes a Devonshire Tea for each guest once during their stay. Valued at $900.00
- Scenic World - A family pass. Valued at $109.00.
- Norman Lindsay Gallery - A family admission pass to the Gallery, a copy of the Magic Pudding hardback book plus choice of a Magic Pudding Poster. Valued at $100.
- Jenolan Caves - Mountain Lodge family room, full buffet breakfast for 4, 2-course dinner in Chisolm’s Restaurant for 4, and a family cave tour ticket (Imperial cave or Lucas cave or Chifley Cave). Valued at $574.
Bygone Beautys Treasured Teapot Museum & Tearooms is nestled in the village of Leura within the Greater Blue Mountains World Heritage Area. The tearooms and showrooms offer visitors a truly memorable experience, so don’t forget your camera!
From breathtaking landscapes to the thrill of the Scenic Railway, Scenic World has something for everyone all year round. Charge down a cliff on the world’s steepest railway, glide between the cliff tops on the glass-floored Skyway, journey by Cableway to the valley floor, or be enveloped by the rainforest canopy along the 2.4 km Scenic Walkway. Make a day of it with unlimited passes, lunch outdoors on the EATS270 balcony, souvenir shopping and free on-site parking.
Norman Lindsay Gallery:
The Norman Lindsay Gallery at Faulconbridge is the home of the Magic Pudding and displays the work of artist and writer Norman Lindsay (1879-1969). Run by the National Trust, the sandstone cottage and landscaped grounds are open 7 days a week and there is a specialist gift shop and cafe.
Enjoy a night in Jenolan’s Mountain Lodge, with caves and native wildlife right outside your door. Dine in magnificent Chisolm’s Restaurant, upstairs in heritage-listed Caves House.
Good luck and see you in the Blue Mountains this autumn!
Terms and Conditions
- All entries to be submitted via BlueMountainsAustralia.com
- The Autumn competition runs 20 February - 5 March 2018 inclusive. Winner will be drawn 7 March 2018 and notified within 7 days.
- The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into with entrants.
- Entries must include your name and contact details.
- Employees of any of the Blue Mountains Attractions Group members associated with the promotion, and their immediate families, are ineligible to enter the competition.
- By claiming a prize, the winner accepts that the Blue Mountains Attractions Group may use the winner’s name and likeness for promotional and publicity purposes.
- Maximum size of family is two adults and two children up to the age of 16. Minimum size is two adults over the age of 18.
- The prize is offered 14 March – 31 May 2018 inclusive.
- The cost of transport to and from the Blue Mountains is at the expense of the winner.