9:22pm Monday, 18 February BlueMountainsAustralia.com
Blue Mountains Attractions Group Autumn Competition
New Competition Coming Soon ...
Blue Mountains Attractions Group is offering you the opportunity to win a family stay in the Blue Mountains.
The package is for two adults and two children and valid from 1 March - 31 May 2019.
You could win:
- Bygone Beautys 2 night midweek [Excludes School & Public Holidays] stay for up to 2 Adults & 2 Children in our Regal Range Bronte Cottage includes a Devonshire Tea for each guest once during their stay. Valued at $990.00
- Scenic World A family pass. Valued at $109.00
- Everglades Family Ticket Entry + Devonshire Tea for parents and soft drink Spiders for 2 kids. Valued at $70.00
- Waradah Australian Centre Family Ticket Entry to Australia: The Great Southern Land and the movie Banggarai. Boomerang painting for 2 kids. Valued at $ 148.00
Bygone Beautys Treasured Teapot Museum & Tearooms is nestled in the village of Leura within the Greater Blue Mountains World Heritage Area. The tearooms and showrooms offer visitors a truly memorable experience, so don’t forget your camera!
From breathtaking landscapes to the thrill of the Scenic Railway, Scenic World has something for everyone all year round. Charge down a cliff on the world’s steepest railway, glide between the cliff tops on the glass-floored Skyway, journey by Cableway to the valley floor, or be enveloped by the rainforest canopy along the 2.4 km Scenic Walkway. Make a day of it with unlimited passes, lunch outdoors on the EATS270 balcony, souvenir shopping and free on-site parking.
Drawing from the great traditions of European landscape design and the unique Blue Mountains bushland, Everglades will charm with its grace and beauty. The Moderne-style 1930s home is set amongst 5.2 hectares of graceful gardens.
Waradah Australian Centre offers an all-encompassing experience in Australian history and culture to international and local visitors in an inclusive setting. Located adjacent to the World Heritage listed Blue Mountains National Park, on the ground floor of the Lookout Centre, this is the ideal location for local and worldwide visitors to experience high quality live performances, encompassing pivotal events of Australia’s colourful history.
Good luck and see you in the Blue Mountains this autumn!
Terms and Conditions
- All entries to be submitted via BlueMountainsAustralia.com
- The Autumn competition runs runs 11 February - 24 February 2019 inclusive. Winner will be drawn by Wednesday 6th March 2019 and notified within 7 days.
- The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into with entrants.
- Entries must include your name and contact details.
- Employees of any of the Blue Mountains Attractions Group members associated with the promotion, and their immediate families, are ineligible to enter the competition.
- By claiming a prize, the winner accepts that the Blue Mountains Attractions Group may use the winner’s name and likeness for promotional and publicity purposes.
- Prize is for 2 adults and up to 2 children.
- The prize is offered 1 March 2019 – 31 May 2019 inclusive.
- The cost of transport to and from the Blue Mountains is at the expense of the winner.