4:30am Friday, 23 March BlueMountainsAustralia.com
Blue Mountains Attractions Group Autumn Competition
Sorry, this competition has now closed. New Winter Competition Coming Soon!
Blue Mountains Attractions Group is offering you the opportunity to win a package of family autumn prizes from four top Blue Mountains Attractions (valid for 2 adults and 2 children)
You could win:
- Bygone Beautys - 2 night mid-week [Excludes School & Public Holidays] stay for up to 2 Adults & 3 Children in our Regal Range Bronte Cottage includes a Devonshire Tea for each guest once during their stay. Valued at $900.00
- Scenic World - A family pass. Valued at $109.00.
- Norman Lindsay Gallery - A family admission pass to the Gallery, a copy of the Magic Pudding hardback book plus choice of a Magic Pudding Poster. Valued at $100.
- Jenolan Caves - Mountain Lodge family room, full buffet breakfast for 4, 2-course dinner in Chisolm’s Restaurant for 4, and a family cave tour ticket (Imperial cave or Lucas cave or Chifley Cave). Valued at $574.
Bygone Beautys Treasured Teapot Museum & Tearooms is nestled in the village of Leura within the Greater Blue Mountains World Heritage Area. The tearooms and showrooms offer visitors a truly memorable experience, so don’t forget your camera!
From breathtaking landscapes to the thrill of the Scenic Railway, Scenic World has something for everyone all year round. Charge down a cliff on the world’s steepest railway, glide between the cliff tops on the glass-floored Skyway, journey by Cableway to the valley floor, or be enveloped by the rainforest canopy along the 2.4 km Scenic Walkway. Make a day of it with unlimited passes, lunch outdoors on the EATS270 balcony, souvenir shopping and free on-site parking.
Norman Lindsay Gallery:
The Norman Lindsay Gallery at Faulconbridge is the home of the Magic Pudding and displays the work of artist and writer Norman Lindsay (1879-1969). Run by the National Trust, the sandstone cottage and landscaped grounds are open 7 days a week and there is a specialist gift shop and cafe.
Enjoy a night in Jenolan’s Mountain Lodge, with caves and native wildlife right outside your door. Dine in magnificent Chisolm’s Restaurant, upstairs in heritage-listed Caves House.
Good luck and see you in the Blue Mountains this autumn!
Terms and Conditions
- All entries to be submitted via BlueMountainsAustralia.com
- The Autumn competition runs 20 February - 5 March 2018 inclusive. Winner will be drawn 7 March 2018 and notified within 7 days.
- The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into with entrants.
- Entries must include your name and contact details.
- Employees of any of the Blue Mountains Attractions Group members associated with the promotion, and their immediate families, are ineligible to enter the competition.
- By claiming a prize, the winner accepts that the Blue Mountains Attractions Group may use the winner’s name and likeness for promotional and publicity purposes.
- Maximum size of family is two adults and two children up to the age of 16. Minimum size is two adults over the age of 18.
- The prize is offered 14 March – 31 May 2018 inclusive.
- The cost of transport to and from the Blue Mountains is at the expense of the winner.