2:26pm Monday, 22 October BlueMountainsAustralia.com
Blue Mountains Attractions Group Spring Competition
This competition is now closed
Blue Mountains Attractions Group is offering you the opportunity to win a Family Package to visit some of the Top Attractions in the Blue Mountains, this November!
The Package is valid for a Family (2 Adults, 2 children) and valid for redemption from the 1st of November – 31st of November 2018
You could win:
- Jenolan Caves- Accommodation in the Mountain Lodge Family guestroom, a delicious full buffet breakfast for 4, a la-carte dinner for 4 served in the magnificent Chislom’s Restaurant, up to the value of $200! This prize is worth an incredible $569! (Prize is only available Sunday nights to Thursday nights).
- Scenic World - Family admission to the brand-new event “Scenic World Presents Dinosaur Valley" along with Unlimited Rides, valued at $109.
- Waradah - Family admission to ‘The Story of Australia’, Waradah’s brand new theatre production. This prize also includes a tour of the art gallery and Boomerang painting for 2 kids, valued at $150!
- Norman Lindsay Gallery - Family Admission to Norman Lindsay Gallery including lunch in Lindsay’s Café, valued at $150.
This package is worth over $950!
Enjoy a night in Jenolan’s Mountain Lodge, with caves and native wildlife right outside your door. Dine in magnificent Chisolm’s Restaurant, upstairs in heritage-listed Caves House. A Family experience to never be forgotten!
Scenic World :
Family Admission to Scenic World including the new event “Scenic World Presents Dinosaur Valley”
Dinosaur Valley is coming to Scenic World this summer, bringing the Jurassic rainforest to life with prehistoric dinosaurs in the heart of the valley. Awaken your sense of adventure with our friendly Dinosaur Rangers and discover more about these fascinating creatures. Everyone will have a roaring good time with daily shows, free events and kids’ activities. Experience Dinosaur Valley for yourself with a Scenic World Ultimate Discovery Pass including unlimited travel on the Scenic Railway, Skyway, Cableway and Walkway.
Norman Lindsay Gallery:
Family Admission to Norman Lindsay Gallery including lunch in Lindsay’s Café! The gallery was artist and author, Norman Lindsay’s home and is now run by the National Trust offering changing exhibitions of watercolours, etchings, ship models, and this year celebrating the centenary of the Magic Pudding. The artist’s studios are also open to view regularly. Landscaped grounds are dotted with Lindsay’s sculptures and Lindsay’s Café provides morning and afternoon teas, or lunch in an idyllic bushland setting.
The Waradah Australian Centre is a landmark place that showcases the proud celebration of Australian multiculturalism, history and heritage. Located adjacent to the World Heritage listed Blue Mountains National Park, on the ground floor of the Lookout Centre, this is the ideal location for local and worldwide visitors to experience high quality live performances, encompassing pivotal events of our country’s colourful history.
Good luck and see you in the Blue Mountains this spring!
Terms and Conditions
- All entries to be submitted via BlueMountainsAustralia.com
- Competition is open from the 3rd of September 2018 and strictly closes on the 23rd of September 2018. Winner will be drawn by 27 September 2018 and notified within 7 days.
- The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered with entrants.
- Entries must include your name and contact details.
- Employees of any of the Blue Mountains Attractions Group members associated with the promotion, and their immediate families, are ineligible to enter the competition.
- By claiming a prize, the winner accepts that the Blue Mountains Attractions Group may use the winner’s name and likeness for promotional and publicity purposes.
- Maximum size of family is two adults and two children up to the age of 16. Minimum size is two adults over the age of 18.
- All Prizes can be claimed between the 1st of November – 31st of November only.
- The cost of transport to and from the Blue Mountains is at the expense of the winner.