10:27pm Wednesday, 18 July BlueMountainsAustralia.com
Blue Mountains Attractions Group Winter Competition
Sorry, this competition has now closed. New Spring Competition Coming Soon!
Blue Mountains Attractions Group is offering you the opportunity to win a "Double Date Yulefest Package"
The package is for two couples (4 adults) and valid from 1 June - 31 August.
You could win:
- Hydro Majestic Hotel- high tea for four adults with glass of sparkling wine, valued at $300
- Everglades House and Gardens - : 2 x 1 year Household Memberships of the National Trust valued at $260 ($130 each) - 2 adults and up to 4 children under the age of 18. (Grandparents can substitute grandchildren for children). Free entry to more than 800 hundred properties and gardens throughout New South Wales, Australia and overseas.
- Blue Mountains Cultural Centre - Entry to Blue Mountains City Art Gallery and lunch up to the value of $120 for 4 adults in the Gallery Cafe.
- Blue Mountains Botanical Garden - 1 night mid-week accommodation at The Jungle Lodge valued at $260 (sleeps up to 10 people)
Hydro Majestic Hotel:
Featuring panoramic views over the Megalong Valley, the Hydro Majestic is one of Australia’s most iconic historical hotels, renowned for preserving the grand tradition of serving high tea. Indulge in petit pastries, finger sandwiches and freshly baked scones with homemade jam and fresh clotted cream in the understated elegance of the Wintergarden Restaurant with its plush furnishings, a fireplace and charming artworks.
Everglades House and Garden:
A spectacular, world-renowned garden set against a backdrop of bush and sweeping views. In the middle of it all lies a stunning Art Deco home. A beautiful spot to wander, to picnic, or to enjoy a Devonshire tea. The gardens were constructed in the 1930s by Danish-born landscape gardener Paul Sorensen and are Australia’s most spectacular inter-war period gardens receiving acclaim from garden lovers worldwide.
The Blue Mountains Cultural Centre:
Located in the heart of Katoomba the Blue Mountains Cultural Centre encompasses the Blue Mountains City Art Gallery and Into the Blue, an interactive exhibition that explores the history and natural landscape of the Blue Mountains. Visitors can also enjoy the viewing platform that takes in stunning panoramic vistas of Katoomba and the Jamison Valley
The Blue Mountains Botanic Garden Jungle Lodge on-site Accommodation :
Spectacularly located in the World Heritage Listed Greater Blue Mountains, the Jungle Lodge boasts breathtaking panoramic views, wood fireplace and private access to the beautiful Blue Mountains Botanic Garden
Good luck and see you in the Blue Mountains this winter!
Terms and Conditions
- All entries to be submitted via BlueMountainsAustralia.com
- The Winter competition runs runs 9 May - 20 May 2018 inclusive. Winner will be drawn by 24 May 2018 and notified within 7 days.
- The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into with entrants.
- Entries must include your name and contact details.
- Employees of any of the Blue Mountains Attractions Group members associated with the promotion, and their immediate families, are ineligible to enter the competition.
- By claiming a prize, the winner accepts that the Blue Mountains Attractions Group may use the winner’s name and likeness for promotional and publicity purposes.
- Prize is for 2 x 2 adults. Accommodation is for 4 people staying on the same night and dining is for 4 people dining at a table for 4, in one sitting.
- The prize is offered 1 June – 31 August 2018 inclusive.
- The cost of transport to and from the Blue Mountains is at the expense of the winner.