- : Kilbeggan Cottage
Newly-renovated farmhouse sleeps up to 8
Kilbeggan Cottage, a newly-renovated, self-contained 3 bedroom farmhouse in the high country near Oberon, is an ideal choice if you are looking for a rural retreat where the air is crisp, where summer nights are cool and where snow falls periodically in winter. Best of all, Kilbeggan Cottage is just 2.5 hours from Sydney.
Don't expect to see any other visitors: Kilbeggan Cottage is the only farm-stay on the farm. We look forward to welcoming you!
AccommodationKilbeggan Cottage can comfortably accommodate up to eight people in three bedrooms. Facilities include:
- Open plan kitchen / lounge / dining room – cooker, full-sized fridge, microwave, dishwasher, toaster, kettle, TV with Foxtel, DVD player, small DVD library and cosy, slow combustion fire with plenty of firewood provided
- Bedroom 1 – sleeps wo people in a queen bed
- Bedroom 2 – sleeps two people in a queen bed
- Bedroom 3 – sleeps four people in two bunk beds with a TV and Foxtel
- Bathroom 1 - brand new with separate bath and shower, toilet and vanity
- Bathroom 2 - brand new with shower, toilet and vanity
How To Get Here..
The turnoff to Faugha Ballaugha Road, a gravel road, will then be on the left. Drive down Faugha Ballaugha Road for 700 metres until the road does a 90-degree turn to the right. The cottage, about 50 metres from the road, will then be directly in front of you. Enter via the roadway to the cottage’s left.
Email Enquiry Form
Phone: 02 6336 1109
370 Faugha Ballaugha Road
Oberon NSW 2787
Email: Click here to send an email