6:47pm Wednesday, 26 September BlueMountainsAustralia.com
Ideal retreat for all your family...
Environmentally sensitive cabins on the edge of Blue Mountains Wilderness...
Jenolan Cabins sit high on a hill commanding spectacular 360° views over the World Heritage Blue Mountains National Park, Kanangra Boyd National Park and the Jenolan Caves Reserve.
Comfortably furnished and well warmed in the colder months by log fires, Jenolan Cabins are an ideal retreat for all your family and friends.
The cabins are built at an altitude of 1250m above sea level which puts them above the snow line. With snow falling on an average of 5 or 6 times per year, winters can be fun and exciting. On the other hand, summer is usually comfortable, allowing outdoor activities to be enjoyable.
- Each cabin accommodates 6. One queen-size bed and 4 bunks per cabin.
- Disabled access in one cabin.
- Equipped kitchenette and dining room. Tea and Coffee provisions. Bring your own food.
- Lounge with large picture windows and cathedral ceiling, log fire.
- Linen, Doonas and blankets supplied.
- Outdoor decks with commanding views.
- BBQ, laundry.
- Good mobile telephone reception if with Telstra.
- Television and DVD player.
- Bathroom in every cabin, equipped with hairdryer.
- Visiting caves, bush walking, trout fishing, 4WD, Adventure activities, adventure caving, horse riding
- Mushrooming in the nearby pine forest
- End and start of a section on the Bicentennial National Trail (horse riding)
- Only minutes from Jenolan Caves
- Cave Tickets available from Reception
- Closest Accommodation to Kanangra Walls
- Kangaroos, wallabies, wombats and birds
- Next door to World Heritage National Park.
Weekends & School Holiday Accommodation
* Per double
Each cabin accommodates 6. One queen-size bed and 4 bunks per cabin- Disabled access in one cabin- Equipped kitchenette and dining room. Bring your own food- Lounge with large picture windows and cathedral ceiling, log fire- Doonas and blankets supplied. Bring your own linen- Outdoor decks with commanding views- BBQ, laundry- Good mobile telephone reception with Telstra- HD Digital Television and DVD player in each cabin- Bathroom in every cabin, equipped with hairdryer.
Product Highlights (Click on product for more detail)
Phone: (02) 6335 6239 or 0418 619 709
Fax (02) 6335 6239
Porcupine Hill, 42 Edith Road
Email: Click here to send an email