10:37am Wednesday, 19 December BlueMountainsAustralia.com
Melaleuca Mountain Retreat
Rejuvenate in nature based cabins
Located in the triangle of Jenolan Caves, Mayfield Gardens and Kanangra Boyd National Park this stunning natural setting will revitalise your senses.
Our self-contained cabins, panoramic views that will leave you breathless, cosy log fires, forest setting, pure air and local wildlife, Melaleuca Mountain Retreat offers that perfect mountain hideaway. Which ever cabin you choose, Melaleuca will provide you with a sense of peace and refreshment as you revitalise in our natural wonderland!
Picture yourself relaxing on the balcony of your own private chalet, soaking up the breathtaking scenery and serenity that surrounds you at Melaleuca Mountain Retreat. Melaleuca Mountain Chalets offers that perfect mountain hideaway with fully self-contained cabins catering for both couples, groups and families.
Situated high on the Central Ranges, Melaleuca experiences four distinct seasons; providing summer relief, magnificent autumn colours, beautiful winter snowfalls and spring freshness. We are centrally located to many attractions, including the famous Jenolan Caves and Kanangra Boyd National Park, and is only five minutes drive from the township of Oberon and 20 minutes from Mayfield Gardens. Other activities within the immediate area include great trout fishing, horseriding through magnificent pine forests, golf with the kangaroos, gem fossicking, truffle hunting, cycling, four wheel drive exploration opportunities and much more.
The cabins are constructed from Cypress Timber and Plantation Radiata Pine featuring cathedral ceilings, some with exposed beams and polished timber floors and a wood fire to create a warm cosy atmosphere. There are several types of cabins to choose from including: * Deluxe Loft * Deluxe Romantic Suites * Luxury Studio Chalets * 3 Bedroom Exclusive Loft * 2 Bedroom Chalet
How To Get Here..
We are located 170 km West of Sydney CBD Address: 935 Duckmaloi Road, Oberon 2787 NSW Australia.
Tel: 02 6336-1158
- take the M4 Motorway and Great Western Highway up the Mountains and travel past Katoomba, Blackheath and Mt Victoria (or take the M2 and the Bells Line of Road out through Richmond and Windsor to Mt Victoria).
- Continue down Mt Victoria pass and through Little Hartley.
- Just after Little Hartley turn left onto the Jenolan Caves Road.
- Continue on for approximately 20 km and pass through the small town of Hampton.
- About 4 km past Hampton, turn right onto Duckmaloi Road (at this intersection there is a sign pointing right to Oberon).
- Melaleuca is approximately 16.1 km from this turn off on the right hand side just as you come over the brow of a hill approx 9.5 km before Oberon.
Melaleuca Mountain Retreat
Phone: 02 6336 1158
935 Duckmaloi Road
Oberon NSW 2787
PO Box 296
Wentworth Falls NSW 2782
Email: Click here to send an email