10:53am Tuesday, 20 February BlueMountainsAustralia.com
Highlands Motor Inn
Highlands Motor Inn is a AAA Rated Four Star Country Motel, set in a quiet street, park like gardens, short walk 60mtrs to the main street close to cafes, shops, Clubs and Hotels.
The Highlands Motor Inn can host your perfect getaway.
Extremely pleasant comfortable rooms, The suites are large and comfortable, recently redecorated with their own individually controlled heating & parking outside your door.
If you prefer there is a BBQ available for your use. The motel is 60mtrs from the heated swimming pool which is open daily November - April and is adjacent to the town tennis courts, 2 of which are covered. Small Group Bookings Are Welcome.
Highlands Motor Inn:* Quiet Central Location.
* 15 suites, all with queen size beds.
* 3 Family Units sleep 3 persons only, with a queen bed, and a
single bed - these rooms have a bath with a shower overhead
* 3 Family Units sleep 4 persons only, with a queen bed, and 2 single
beds - these rooms have a bath with shower overhead.
* 8 rooms have a queen beds and shower only.
* 1 Assisted Unit with a Queen bed and shower only.
* B.B.Q.: Laundry Facilities
Room Facilities:* Electric blankets on all beds.
* Sydney television channels.
* Tea & coffee making facilities & refrigerator.
* ISD/STD telephones.
* Iron & ironing board.
* Remote control TV.
* Free access to cable TV (Austar)
* Wireless Broadband available in all rooms (fee)
* Hairdryers & Toiletries
CANCELLATION POLICY APPLIES
a minimum of 24 hours notice is required by this property for cancellation or changes. Cancellation or changes made within 24 hours of the check in time forfeit the full amount of the booking.
How To Get Here..
Oberon is within 2 hours drive of the Wombeyan Caves, Abercrombie Caves, Yerranderie (Historic Silver mining Town). Goulburn, Mudgee (Food & Wine) and Taralga.
Within 1 hours drive of Oberon, visits to the Kanangra - Boyd National Park is a must, or to the Historic villages of Hampton, Rockley, Hartley, and Burraga.
Whilst a half an hours drive and you wisk around Mt. Panorama at Bathurst.
Visit the Zig Zag railway at Lithgow and top it off to a visit to enchanting Echo Point and the magnificent 3 Sisters.