St Thomas Aquinas Primary School
St Thomas Aquinas Parish School opened in 1921 with a total school enrolment of 24 pupils.The school was staffed up until the early 1980's by the Sisters of St Joseph. The school moved to its current site off Hawkesbury Road in 1982.
We believe that an authentic culture of Catholic religious practice is essential for the spiritual growth and the development of faith in our students.
We believe in the underlying principles of "Strive, Achieve, Celebrate" to allow each student to reach their complete personal potential.
We believe that the quality of relationships between students, teachers, parents and pastor in the context of Gospel values, profoundly influences the learning, development and self-esteem of students and thereby impacts enormously the overall well-being of students.