One of Australia's BEST day tours.
Oz Trails is the biggest name in Blue Mountains small group tours.Experience one of Australia¹s best day tours enjoyed by over 25,000 people per year.Immerse yourself in the best areas in the Blue Mountains. Leave the bus,walk amongst the nature,accompanied by nothing but fresh air and world class views. Engage the senses,breath in the Blue Mountains & breathe out stress. Cruise up into Sydney Harbour & be slapped by the beauty of the city skyline.
* Completely miss slow, grid-locked evening traffic upon your return to the city.
* Operating since 1999.
* Australian owned and operated.
* Our staff are passionate about the Blue Mountains.
* Cruise back to the city on the water, via the Parramatta River and Sydney Harbour.
* Visit amazing photographic points to take better photos for Instagram & Facebook.
* No rushing. Perfectly timed, extremely well planned Blue Mountains day tour.
* Free time, break away from the group to explore the little town called Leura.
* Go to places the big coaches can’t go. See more and do more
* Lunch NOT included, so YOU choose what to eat. Not us.
* Break up your journey to the Blue Mountains.
* We stop for light refreshments and a chance to stretch your legs.
* Option to reserve your seat/s now and pay on the day direct to your Tour Guide.
* We use new, modern, clean and safe buses. 24 seats. Updated annually.
* Professional, accredited and insured Driver/Tour Guides. The best in the business.
* Your safety is our number 1 priority.
* Pick up points also available in the city, Kings Cross,Bondi Beach & many more
* Highly recommended by Sydney’s leading hotels and booking agencies
* Guiding over 25,000 happy guests per year.
* Passion is the difference.
Oz Trails are proud to be WINNERS of the 2016-2017 Tripadvisor Certificates of Excellence.
How To Get Here..
Please note: Our Blue Mountains Day concludes at approximately 6.30pm at either Darling Habour wharf of Circular Quay wharf...For the best photo opportunies & experience, we highly recommend Circular Quay.
Phone: 0411 288 805 or 1300 853 842
Address: Blue Mountains
Email: Click here to send an email