- : St. Raphael
- : The Convent
Comfort, Ambience & Privacy Assured
ST RAPHAEL LEURA - PRIEST'S COTTAGE, THE CHAPEL & THE CONVENT
St Raphael is a leisurely 5 minute stroll (300m) from Leura Mall, the railway station, taxis and tourist hop-on- hop-off buses. Laura Mall has an outstanding selection of cafes, restaurants, boutique shops and galleries.
The sunny Priest's Cottage has a queen bed. The spacious Chapel & Convent both have one queen bedrooom & 2nd bedroom- 1 king bed or 2 single beds.
Elegant self-contained accommodation with stylish new renovations, superior furnishings, fittings and linen.
The Convent, The Chapel and Priest's Cottage are totally separate accommodations with no common walls. Each has its own private entry, outdoor seating area and adjacent parking, all stunningly set among rambling Sorenson designed gardens on a 6000 sq. metre private estate atop the hill, central Leura.
- stylishly renovated and refurbished
- quality furniture and fittings
- new bathrooms with generous corner spa baths (The Chapel & Convent)
- hairdryers and bathroom products range
- modern kitchen facilities (Kitchenette in The Priest's Cottage)
- complimentary tea, coffee, milk and sugar
- quality linen and bedding with electric blankets
- large screen plasma/LCD TV's and Blue-Ray DVD players with USB dock
- free to air TV channels and DVD library
- heating is generous and efficient, and under guests' control
- ironing facilities and access to guests' laundry (washing products complimentary)
- highchair and porta cot (own linen required) available FOC
St Raphael, with its amazing 270 degree views, is centrally located, just a leisurely 5 minute stroll (300 metres) to the heart of the charming Leura village, with its 20+ Cafes, coffee-shops, delis and restaurant venues, a Woolworths supermarket, a tempting variety of contemporary and quaint boutique shopping and art and craft galleries.
How To Get Here..
Stay from $165 per night
Midweek stay (Mon - Thurs) in the Priest's Cottage for 1 couple or 1 person.
Email Enquiry Form
* PN/ 1 couple or 1 person
The reconfigured and refurbished Convent is a luxurious residence in the east wing of the main building, with European style central heating and an open gas fire to create a cosy atmosphere on cold winter nights.
It boasts two extra large bedrooms, two stunning bathrooms, a huge open plan eat-in kitchen, tasteful lounge and dining area (with an extension table) and two separate delightfully warm winter sunrooms. French doors lead from the main living rooms onto your own north-facing patio sitting area overlooking some of the many rambling old Sorenson gardens.
The Convent is very spacious. It can accommodate 2 couples or a family of 4*, or just one couple by using all the facilities but without the second bedroom and bathroom.
Option 1- 1 x Queen bed, 1 bathroom
Option 2- 1 x Queen bed, 1 x King bed, 2 bathrooms
or 1 x Queen bed, 2 x Single beds, 2 bathrooms
* One sofa bed (double) in the sunroom is available as additional sleeping option (for 1 child only, no twin share available), tariff $33 per night.
• Weekend bookings (Friday & Saturday) are for a minimum 2 night stay.
• Midweek bookings (Sunday-Thursday) accepted for 1 night stay. Additional $55 surcharge to nightly tariff (excludes all holidays).
• Stay 6 nights get 7th night free (excludes holidays).
Product Highlights (Click on product for more detail)
Phone: 1800 663 619
27-37 Britain Street
Leura NSW 2780
PO Box 7024
Leura NSW 2780
Email: Click here to send an email