Comfort, Ambience & Privacy Assured
ST RAPHAEL LEURA - PRIEST'S COTTAGE, THE CHAPEL & THE CONVENT
St Raphael is a leisurely 5 minute stroll (300m) from Leura Mall, the railway station, taxis and tourist hop-on- hop-off buses. Laura Mall has an outstanding selection of cafes, restaurants, boutique shops and galleries.
The sunny Priest's Cottage has a queen bed. The spacious Chapel & Convent both have one queen bedrooom & 2nd bedroom- 1 king bed or 2 single beds.
Elegant self-contained accommodation with stylish new renovations, superior furnishings, fittings and linen.
The Convent, The Chapel and Priest's Cottage are totally separate accommodations with no common walls. Each has its own private entry, outdoor seating area and adjacent parking, all stunningly set among rambling Sorenson designed gardens on a 6000 sq. metre private estate atop the hill, central Leura.
- stylishly renovated and refurbished
- quality furniture and fittings
- new bathrooms with generous corner spa baths (The Chapel & Convent)
- hairdryers and bathroom products range
- modern kitchen facilities (Kitchenette in The Priest's Cottage)
- complimentary tea, coffee, milk and sugar
- quality linen and bedding with electric blankets
- large screen plasma/LCD TV's and Blue-Ray DVD players with USB dock
- free to air TV channels and DVD library
- heating is generous and efficient, and under guests' control
- ironing facilities and access to guests' laundry (washing products complimentary)
- highchair and porta cot (own linen required) available FOC
St Raphael, with its amazing 270 degree views, is centrally located, just a leisurely 5 minute stroll (300 metres) to the heart of the charming Leura village, with its 20+ Cafes, coffee-shops, delis and restaurant venues, a Woolworths supermarket, a tempting variety of contemporary and quaint boutique shopping and art and craft galleries.
How To Get Here..
* PN/ 1 couple or 1 person
The renovated and refurbished Chapel is a large and luxurious space which was formerly the convent chapel. It forms the north wing of the main convent building. It has two sleeping areas in separate rooms, both with ensuited bathrooms (one with generous sized spa bath), a modern eat-in kitchen, a large living and dining space, and its own furnished outdoor patio area overlooking the gardens. European-style central heating is perfect for those cold winter nights. Your parking is adjacent to the private chapel entry. The Old Chapel can accommodate two couples or family of 4 or just one couple by using all the spacious comfortable living area, but without the extra bedroom and bathroom. Sleeping configurations: Option 1- 1 x Queen bed, 1 bathroom Option 2- 1 x Queen bed, 1 x King bed, 2 bathrooms or 1 x Queen bed, 2 x Single beds, 2 bathrooms • Weekend bookings (Friday & Saturday) are for a minimum 2 night stay. • Midweek bookings (Sunday-Thursday) accepted for 1 night stay. Additional $55 surcharge to nightly tariff (excludes all holidays). • Stay 6 nights get 7th night free (excludes holidays).