4:00am Wednesday, 24 October BlueMountainsAustralia.com
Mill Paddock Cottage
Exclusive Romantic Blue Mts Cottage
DocumentsBushwalks of Mountain Lagoon (5Mb)
Escape to another world. A luxurious self contained one bedroom cottage, nestled under oaks, overlooking Wollemi National Park, less than 2 hours from Sydney. See the moon rise through the glass roof of the large double spa. Relax in front of the open fire and watch one of the 100 DVDs on our wide screen home theatre. Snuggle up in the handmade queen bed set into a stained glass bay window.
The Cottage Features
- A large double spa surrounded by glass roof and windows.
- A double showered en-suite.
- A traditional open log fire with all wood included. Reverse cycle air conditioning for year round comfort.
- Quality linen supplied for the beautiful, hand made, ironbark queen bed, set into a stained glass bay window.
- Wide screen T.V. and surround sound. Over 100 DVDs, CD player with ipod dock and USB port, CDs, books, games.
- Outside dining with the gas BBQ on the covered verandah looking out at the beautiful bush and adjoining farmland. Feed is provided for the large range of native birds that visit.
- Direct access to stunning bushwalks into pristine Wollemi National Park.
A masseur offers you relaxing or therapeutic massage in the privacy of the cottage.
As there is only one cottage on the property, separate from the main house, you are assured of complete privacy.
- 2 night weekend $490 plus cleaning/linen/firewood charge of $80.
- 2 nights Monday to Thursday $400 plus cleaning/linen/firewood charge $80
- Accommodation cost plus one of cost for cleaning/linen/firewood of $80
How To Get Here..
See map and directions attached
Weekday Accommodation (Mon-Thurs)
* 2 night minimum
3 nights - third night half price 4 nights - fourth night free (mid week night is the free night) * One off linen/cleaning/firewood charge applicable to all bookings $80 per stay
Product Highlights (Click on product for more detail)
Mill Paddock Cottage
Phone: 02 45 677254
1143 Mountain Lagoon Road
Bilpin NSW 2758
Email: Click here to send an email