Come and enjoy a weekend of relaxing tranquility at Dowling Cottage, a truly authentic weatherboard mountains home. On arrival, you will be enchanted by an instant atmosphere of warmth and serenity.
Dowling Cottage is close to all the major attractions of Blackheath and the upper Mountains, yet secluded enough to afford you maximum privacy for a weekend of total indoors indulgence and relaxation.
Facilities:- Romantic setting - perfect for couples and small groups
- Jetmaster fireplace
- TV, DVD, video & stereo (with iPod connection)
- Wide variety of CDs videos, books, magazines & games
- Continental breakfast provisions fully supplied
- Luxurious Sheridan bedware, towels, throws and electric blankets
- Large antique beds and furniture in both bedrooms
- Perfect place to relax & unwind
- Beautiful gardens, with both native & cottage plants
- Fully equipped kitchen, with china, glassware cooking utensils
- Modern heated bathroom with heated towel rails
- Full laundry facilities, including washing machine and dryer
- Garden view sunrooms, with french doors
- Romantic, paved outdoor outdoor dining area
- Centrally located, 5 min walk to Blackheath village
To discover more about having your own relaxing getaway, please click on the Visit Website button below.
Dowling Cottage was recently featured in the Sydney Morning Herald's Good Weekend magazine - "52 Weekends Away"
How To Get Here..
Follow along the railway line then turn into Murri St, which is third on your left.
Dowling Cottage is no 32 Murri St.
Weekday Stay at Dowling Cottage
* min 2 nights
Tariff includes continental breakfast supplies (tea/coffee, milk, bread, OJ & condiments) *2 couples $450