- : Majestic View Cottages
Majestic View Cottages
Stunning in all Seasons...
The property is 120 acres, varying from Open Woodland to lush fern gullies, with the cabins sited to take advantage of the stunning views.It is an ideal base for bird watching, bushwalking, 4 Wheel driving, cycling, cave tours, canyoning, painting, photography, taking in the views or just relaxing in front of wood heater.
Lots of room for kids to run and play.
Typical High Country Climate - ranging from winter snow to comfortable summer conditions.
- Sleep up to 6
- Large main bedroom/parents retreat with Queen Bed and fold out sofa
- Second bedroom with tri bunk (double bed on bottom and single bed on top)
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Lounge/dining room
- Cosy wood heater
- Gas Heating also
- TV & DVD
- Wheelchair access bathroom & facilities
- All linen provided
- Close to the Greater Blue Mountains World Heritage Area
- Kanangra Boyd National Park Wilderness Area
- Six Foot Track
- Jenolan Caves
- Historic Hartley Village
- 4WD, Abseiling, Rocksports & Cycling
- Horse Riding
- Arts, Crafts, Galleries & Antiques
- Restaurants, Cafes & Wineries
Oberon District (Oberon Visitor Centre):
- Cycling/Mountain Biking
- 18 hole Golf Course
- Trout Fishing
- Farmers Markets
- Mayfield Gardens -one of the World's largest privately owned cool climate gardens
- Festivals & Events
Distance: only 1 hour from Katoomba...1/2 hour from Oberon... and 35 minutes from Lithgow.
Stay from $170 per night
Additional $10 per guest/per night for more than 2 guests up to a total of 6 persons
Availability last updated: Sat 04 Dec 2021 at 2:26pm
Transfers to and from local railway stations and transport to local attractions can be made by prior arrangement.
Additional cost applies.
Please: No pets
No Smoking in Cottages
Respect the peace and quiet of the environment and the privacy of other guests on the property.
Enjoy the wildlife, respect their space but do not feed them as they have enough natural food on the property.
For reservations that include Fridays or Saturdays, guests must stay minimum of 2 nights
Peak Periods minimum 2 night stay
Email Enquiry Form
Majestic View Cottages
Phone: 0428 110 653 or 0428 515 948
2515 Jenolan Caves Road
Hampton NSW 2790
Email: Click here to send an email