The Blue Mountains Theatre and Community Hub
A dynamic cultural & community precinct
Blue Mountains Theatre presents a diverse selection of entertainment from comedy to world music, vintage rock’n’roll to pop-noir, film, classical music, ballet and more.
Beyond our program of live performing arts, the Blue Mountains Theatre and Community Hub is a multi-purpose facility incorporating a 418 seat theatre, box office, meeting rooms for hire, community service tenant offices, customer service desk for BM City Council, and links to the adjacent Braemar Gallery and Springwood Branch Library.
Blue Mountains Community Theatre & Hub
- A 418 seat theatre including greenroom/rehearsal space with box office facilities.
- 4 meeting rooms and 2 interview rooms available for hire
- Facility management office.
- Offices and working spaces for community service tenants including the Springwood Neighbourhood Centre, The Blue Mountains Vietnam Veterans & Associated Forces, Blue Mountains Recreation & Respite Service; and Blue Mountains Food Services (Meals on Wheels).
- A Galleria linking the spaces, serving as a foyer for the Blue Mountains Theatre and as a multi-purpose event and activity space. The front desk also functions as a service desk for the Blue Mountains City Council in Springwood.
- A landscaped forecourt with paved courtyard area. Power connections are available for outdoor events, such as markets and outdoor concerts.
- Links to the Springwood Library and the Braemar House community art gallery to create a dynamic cultural and community precinct for Springwood and the wider Blue Mountains.
Box OfficeUnless otherwise indicated, all tickets are sold through Blue Mountains Theatre’s Box Office. There are three ways for you to purchase your tickets:
- Online – use our online Box Office portal below. It’s fast and easy, you can choose exactly where you’d like to sit.
- Phone – Call 4723 5050 Monday – Friday 9.30am – 4.30pm, Saturday 10am-3pm
- In person – at Blue Mountains Theatre & Community Hub Monday – Friday 9.30am - 4.30pm; Saturday 10am - 3pm
Hours of OperationMonday – Friday 9.30am – 5.30pm
Saturday 9am - 4pm
Sunday and Public Holidays – the facility will open 1 hour prior to performances.