8:38am Saturday, 18 August BlueMountainsAustralia.com
Barcoos Farmstays Bathurst
Farm Stay Fun for the Whole Family
Take a break on a genuine farm just 10 minutes from Bathurst.
Home of Mt Panorama & the famous V8 Supercars Race in October, plus other prestige car racing events.
Enjoy feeding the farm animals, taking a led pony ride, learn about draught horses & take a sled or cart ride, maybe even take a turn at driving one.
Very peaceful rural views down through the valley.
Bistro & store only 2 minutes away.
Options include 2 bedroom units and a house that sleeps 10, each with their own BBQ and outdoor dining area. There are also powered and unpowered camping sites - with access to hot showers & the camp kitchen.
All accommodation includes free wifi. Woo hoo!
Activities are included for all families staying with us. Depending on the time of year, these include:
- Collecting eggs & feeding the chickens
- Bottle feeding lambs and calves
- Led rides on our ponies & Draft Horse.
- Sled & sulky rides with our gentle Clydesdale.
- Trick lessons with Georgie the Performing Pig, and Eeyore our Donkey.
- Hay rides & tractor tours