MEGACUT Concrete Sawing & Core Drilling
MEGACUT have a 12 year history of specialising in major road and rail projects.
Our concrete sawing and core drilling specialists provide services to all sectors of the market including residential, commercial, industrial and government. We have successfully completed projects in the following sectors:
• Civil (Motorways and Highways are our specialty)
• Railway (RISI certified)
• Demolition major building works
• RMS (formerly RTA)
• Residential & Commercial
• Major infrastructure projects
CORE DRILLING: Diamond tipped deep core drilling is one of the only ways to drill through heavy steel re-enforced concrete. We can drill up to a diameter of 400mm. We can also do angle and inverted drilling.
ROAD SAWING: Also known as slab sawing or floor sawing, refers to large self-propelled concrete saws that are fitted with diamond blades. They are used to cut horizontal flat surfaces.
HAND SAWING: Hand held sawing, also known as “demo” or “quick cut” sawing, refers to portable saws that are fitted with diamond blades. This is more convenient for smaller jobs, where manoeuvrability and space is limited and the depth of cut required is moderate.
RING SAWING: The Ring Saw differs from other saws because the blade is not put on a spindle, the blade has no core (centre) and it rotates on a roller system. The depth of cut is limited by the blade diameter, but up to 265mm can usually be managed.
Typical sawing applications include:
- Road sawing bitumen/asphalt, and concrete roadways
- Formation of new doorways and windows
- Expansion cutting into new concrete
- Demolition cutting of walls and floors
- Penetrations for service ducts
- Creating openings for electrical and plumbing services
- Sawing concrete pipe to length
- Creating openings in reinforced concrete floors where access is restricted
- Cutting or Widening Expansion Joints
- Removal of existing overhangs and soffits
- Precise trimming
- M7 and M5 Motorways
- Great Western Highway Upgrade through the Blue Mountains
- North Strathfield Rail Underpass
- Glenfield & Ingleburn Railway Station Upgrades
- Lend Lease
- Seymour Whyte
- Taylor Construction
- & Roads & Maritime Services.
We offer obligation free quotes. Contact us today to discuss your needs.
Our skilled professionals will undertake your job with attention to detail, personalised service and a commitment to safety.
Phone: 0418 259 722
Address: Wentworth Falls NSW 2782
Email: Click here to send an email