Allons Tarpeena Retreat
Just for two romantics
Romantic retreat for just one adult couple. Genuinely luxurious self contained sandstone cottage. Awarded 19/20 by the highly regarded Sydney Morning Herald “Weekends Away”. The reviewer, who visited anonymously and paid his own way, wrote: “obsessive attention to detail .... as close to perfect as can be reasonably achieved by humans”. Set in 36 picturesque acres, double spabath, woodfire, magnificent views. In the Australian Blue Mountains High Country close to Jenolan Caves.
Just one cottage, total privacy, with:
- Fluffy towels
- Two person Spa
- Cosy Woodfire
- Gas heater - for instant warmth whenever you need it
- Quality linen, doona, electric blanket
- Attractive furnishings
- Well-equipped kitchen
- Flatscreen television
- DVD Player and VCR
- CD sound system
- Library - DVD's, CDs, Videos, Books, Games
- Undercover parking and access
- Plus: many unique inclusions that make the difference
For winter warmth and summer coolness, The Retreat is constructed of 350mm thick walls, heavily insulated ceilings and slab floor.
- Jenolan Caves tours
- Visit Water Garden and cafe at Mayfield Garden
- Horse riding available locally
- Rock climbing at Evans Crown
- Touring, including the stunning Kanangra Walls, the old mining town of Yerranderie and much more.
- Forest Mushrooming (in season at any established pine forest)
- Fossicking at any of the nearby streams or rivers
- Trout fishing on Oberon dam or nearby streams or rivers
- Dining at local restaurants or at Bathurst or Lithgow
- Or just snuggle up in front of the log fire with a good book & your favourite CD playing in the background.
All prices are for two people. Minimum booking two nights. Weekend two nights total cost $490 (If you would like to add an additional night we offer a special rate). Weekdays two nights total cost $430. PLEASE NOTE: THESE ARE DISCOUNTED PRICES AVAILABLE ONLY IF BOOKING IS MADE THROUGH THIS WEBSITE AND THIS WEBSITE ONLY.
Just one retreat on 36 picturesque acres in the Australian Blue Mountains High Country
6 km from Oberon
25 mins to Jenolan Caves
How To Get Here..
Tarpeena Retreat is 400m along Titania Road, turn off only 6 Km from Oberon on the Sydney (Duckmaloi) Road. See website for map.
Availability last updated: Mon 21 May 2018 at 1:21pm
Sydney Morning Herald "Weekends Away" reviewers who booked in anonymously & paid their own way wrote: "Rating 19/20"....."obsessive attention to detail"....."as close to perfect as can be reasonably achieved by humans"
All prices are for two adults Weekend two nights total cost $490 (If you would like to add an additional night we offer a special rate)
Weekdays two nights total cost $430
Special midweek packages:
Three nights midweek with Caves tour for two, total cost $630
Four nights midweek with Caves tour for two, total cost $750
Two night minimum stay
No children, babies or pets
Please, no smoking inside Retreat
Two nights accommodation...
* All prices are for two persons
Two week days $430 - Weekend two nights total cost $490... Just one cottage, total privacy, with: Fluffy Bathrobes- Large, elevated two person Spa- Cosy Woodfire- Gas heater - for instant warmth whenever you need it- Quality linen, featherdown doona, electric blanket- The finest furnishings- Gourmet kitchen and utensils- Flatscreen stereo television- DVD Player and VCR- Pioneer multi CD sound system- Library - DVD's, CDs, Videos, Books, Parlour games- Undercover parking and access- Plus: many unique inclusions that make the difference.