- : Studio Cottages
Studio Cottages ~ Romantic Hideaway
Just imagine your own private cottage surrounded by three acres of established garden. Your cottage features private two person spa, open log fire, a/c. Enjoy a BBQ or dip in the rock pool with complete privacy.
Walk to the famous Norman Lindsay Gallery and coffee shop, mountain bike hire.
Romantic Package includes gourmet breakfast supplies each day, sparkling wine, chocolates, ice creams, fresh flowers. Massage and special occasions menu available.
Rated 4.5 stars. You'll Love it!
Loner stay and self cater packages available at discounted rates ~ please enquire.
- Free parking
- Free DVD hire
- Unlimited Wi-Fi $2.50 per day Min.$5
- Tour information available
- Mountain bike hire for $18 for 1/2 day.
- Massage from $88 for a one hour treatment
- Special occasions menu, platters start from just $48 (serves two)
- Romantic Packages available
How To Get Here..
Train ~ Trains from Central take about 1 hour. Hop off at Springwood & catch a cab. (about 8min.)
Stay from $228 per night
All cottages have open log fire and double spa.
Mid week continentyal breakfast package from just $228 double per night.
Weekends and public holidays from $298 double per night.
Romantic Package extra $30 per night:- gourmet breakfast supplies, fresh fruit, bottle sparkling wine, chocolates, ice creams, fresh flowers, candles and even the bubbles for your spa.
Longer stays available, please enquire.
You'll Love it!
$Romantic Package Off
Stay two nights and save up to $100
Special Romantic Package includes:
Gourmet breakfast supplies each day, bottle sparkling wine, chocolates, ice creams, candles, fresh flowers in your cottage plus much more at no extra charge.
Each cottage is fully self contained. Your cottage facilities include full kitchen, double spa, open log fire set ready to light, air con.TV, free DVD hire and more. View of established mountain garden and rain forest gully from your room and deck.
Just a short walk to the famous Norman Lindsay Gallery and cafe, mountain bike (hire available) or just relax by the rock pool.
You'll Love it!
- Your Cottage Features:
- . Open Log Fire
- . Two Person Spa
- . Fully Self Contained & Private Facilities
- . Queen beds, feather dooners & electric blankets
- . Timber Deck & BBQ overlooking Rainforest Gully
- . Air Conditioned, TV, DVD + selection of movies FREE
- . Mountain Bike Hire from just $18
- . Out door rock pool & water fall (skinny dipping)
- . Wonder amongst the three acres of established garden.
- . Bush walks
- . FREE parking
- . Private luxury adult accommodation
- . Walk to the famous Norman Lindsay gallery & cafe
- . Close to all major attractions in the Blue Mountains
- . AAA rated 4.5 stars
- Like us on Facebook for exclusive offers.
- You'll Love it!
- Andy MacDonald (Owner)
- e-mail: email@example.com
Valid: 20 Aug 2023 to 17 Dec 2023Print Voucher
Availability last updated: Fri 01 Dec 2023 at 2:35pm
We guarantee to beat any comparable rate.
Romantic Packages Available including massage.
Our aim is to provide the best possible accommodation experience at the most affordable price, bar none!
- Double Heated Spa
- Open Log Fire
- Romantic Packages Available Including Massage
- Special Occasions Gust Menu
- Outdoor Rock Pool & Waterfall
- Private Deck overlooking Fabulous Rainforest Gully
- Full Kitchen & Personal BBQ
- TV, CD, & DVD - Selection of Movies.
- Air Conditioned
- Undercover parking
- Stand by & long stay rates available.
Single nights available Sun~Thu. Two night minimum applies to Saturday.
A non refundable deposit of $100- per night applies to all bookings.
Payments by Credit or Debit card attract a surcharge of 1.5%.
Email Enquiry Form
Phone: 0414 514 766 or 02- 47514766
169 Chapman Parade
Faulconbridge NSW 2776
Email: Click here to send an email