- : Studio Cottages
Studio Cottages ~ Romantic Hideaway
Just imagine your own private cottage surrounded by three acres of established garden. Your cottage features private two person spa, open log fire, a/c. Enjoy a BBQ or dip in the rock pool with complete privacy.
Walk to the famous Norman Lindsay Gallery and coffee shop, mountain bike hire.
Romantic Package includes gourmet breakfast supplies each day, sparkling wine, chocolates, ice creams, fresh flowers. Massage and special occasions menu available.
Rated 4.5 stars. You'll Love it!
Loner stay and self cater packages available at discounted rates ~ please enquire.
- Free parking
- Free DVD hire
- Unlimited Wi-Fi $2.50 per day Min.$5
- Tour information available
- Mountain bike hire for $18 for 1/2 day.
- Massage from $88 for a one hour treatment
- Special occasions menu, platters start from just $48 (serves two)
- Romantic Packages available
How To Get Here..
Train ~ Trains from Central take about 1 hour. Hop off at Springwood & catch a cab. (about 8min.)
Stay from $198 per night
All cottages have open log fire and double spa.
Mid week self cater package from just $198 double per night.
Weekends and public holidays from $258 double per night.
Romantic Package includes:- gourmet breakfast supplies, bottle sparkling wine, chocolates, fresh flowers, candles and even the bubbles for your spa - add $20 pp/night.
Longer stays available, please enquire.
You'll Love it!
$Romantic Package Off
Stay two nights and save up to $100
Special Romantic Package includes:
Gourmet breakfast supplies each day, wine, chocolates, ice creams, candles, fresh flowers (red roses when available) plus much more at no extra charge.
Each cottage is fully self contained, all private facilities include two person spa, open log fire set ready to light, air con.TV, DVD etc. View of established mountain garden and rain forest gully at your door.
Short walk to the famous Norman Lindsay Gallery and cafe, mountain bike (hire available) or just relax by the rock pool.
Spoil youself with a relaxing massage, special occasions menu available.
You'll Love it!
Special occasions menu includes a selection of Seafood, BBQ, Cheese & Antipesto platters.
Massage available from just $88 for a one hour treatment ~ by appointment only.
- Your Cottage Features:
- . Open Log Fire
- . Two Person Spa
- . Fully Self Contained & Private Facilities
- . Queen beds, feather dooners & electric blankets
- . Timber Deck & BBQ overlooking Rainforest Gully
- . Air Conditioned, TV, DVD + selection of movies FREE
- . Mountain Bike Hire from just $18
- . Out door rock pool & water fall (skinny dipping)
- . Wonder amongst the three acres of established garden.
- . Bush walks
- . FREE parking
- . Private luxury adult accommodation
- . Walk to the famous Norman Lindsay gallery & cafe
- . Close to all major attractions in the Blue Mountains
- . AAA rated 4.5 stars
- Like us on Facebook for exclusive offers.
- You'll Love it!
- Andy MacDonald (Owner)
- e-mail: email@example.com
Valid: 20 Jan 2020 to 30 Apr 2020Print Voucher
Availability last updated: Thu 06 Feb 2020 at 7:15am
We guarantee to beat any comparable rate.
Romantic Packages Available including massage.
Our aim is to provide the best possible accommodation experience at the most affordable price, bar none!
- Double Heated Spa
- Open Log Fire
- Romantic Packages Available Including Massage
- Special Occasions Gust Menu
- Outdoor Rock Pool & Waterfall
- Private Deck overlooking Fabulous Rainforest Gully
- Full Kitchen & Personal BBQ
- TV, CD, & DVD - Selection of Movies.
- Air Conditioned
- Undercover parking
- Stand by & long stay rates available.
Single nights available Sun~Thu. Two night minimum applies to Saturday.
A non refundable deposit of $100- per night applies to all bookings.
Payments by Credit or Debit card attract a surcharge of 1.5%.
Email Enquiry Form
Phone: 0414 514 766 or 02- 47514766
169 Chapman Parade
Faulconbridge NSW 2776
Email: Click here to send an email