3:39am Friday, 23 February BlueMountainsAustralia.com
Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley
Ultra-luxury conservation-based resort
Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley is an ultra-luxury conservation-based resort, located 2.5 hours’ drive from Sydney in the World Heritage-listed Greater Blue Mountains region. Set on 7,000 acres of carbon-neutral conservation and wildlife reserve, the resort combines absolute luxury with a quintessentially Australian bush experience.
Recognised as one of the finest hotels in the world, the resort offers a unique blend of seclusion, native wildlife, natural beauty, conservation and heritage combined with outstanding facilities, food and wine.
Occupying just one per cent of the total land area, the resort features 40 elegantly appointed villas reminiscent of the Federation period, each with its own swimming pool, double-sided fireplace and private verandah with stunning valley views.
A Main Homestead features various dining settings including the magnificent Wolgan Dining Room with panoramic views; The Country Kitchen, a providore-style casual restaurant; the Valley Bar & Terrace; a walk-in wine cellar with over 150 carefully selected wines and the Creekside Room, a private dining area for up to 12 guests.
The resort’s food philosophy, based on seasonal, regional and where possible organic produce from within a 100 mile (160km) radius, showcases exceptional Australian fare. The menu changes according to season and various ingredients are incorporated from the resort’s very own kitchen garden.
Offering ultimate relaxation is the resort’s One&Only Spa – with an extensive range of exquisite treatments designed to revitalise the mind, body and soul the spa incorporates specialised techniques from Australia’s own Sodashi skin care range to offer a unique and enriching experience.
The resort’s unique blend of native wildlife, dramatic landscapes and heritage, can be explored through a range of activities including wildlife safaris, nature walks, heritage tours, mountain biking and horse riding. Guests are also invited to take part in conservation work alongside the resort’s expert field guides.
To book please contact the Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley reservation team on +61 2 9199 1812 or via email.
How To Get Here..
A scenic 2.5 hour drive from Sydney, located on Australia's Great Dividing Range between the Wollemi National Park and the Gardens of Stone National Park, within the World Heritage-listed Greater Blue Mountains.
Enjoy an idyllic escape to Emirates One&Only Wolgan Valley with your loved one, where indulgence, adventure and pure romance awaits. From long-winding trails through picturesque fields, to intimate dinners by candlelight, experience an unforgettable getaway just for the two of you.
- Luxurious Heritage Villa accommodation with private pool
- Gourmet breakfast, lunch and dinner daily
- Selected range of local wines and beers with meals and non-alcoholic beverages
- Glass of champagne on arrival
- A 90-minute couples treatment at One&Only Spa (from the available treatment list)
- A Romantic In-Villa Breakfast, including glass of champagne
- A Gourmet Picnic for two on a private outdoor deck
- Two on-site nature-based activities per day from scheduled complimentary inclusions
- Plus, receive a Romantic Gift to take home
- From $2,390 per villa per evening for two guests (Sunday to Thursday inclusive)
- From $2,590 per villa per evening for two guests (Friday to Saturday inclusive)
- Minimum two-night stay applies
Valid: 2 Apr 2018 to 31 Mar 2019