- : Rose Lindsay Cottage
- : A Three Course Candlelit Dinner
Rose Lindsay Cottage
Romantic Private Spa Cottage With Dinner
DocumentsRose Lindsay Cottage Brochure
The Loft is a quiet, private a self contained tree-tops cottage where the world of romance has been captured just for you! Elegantly decorated, open and spacious, and airconditioned for year-round comfort. Open wood fire, double heated spa and the kitchen is fully equipped and generously stocked with self-serve breakfast. Just relax and enjoy the romance and beauty of the Loft. Opposite Norman Lindsay Gallery and Cafe.
Private dinners by arrangement.
A place to celebrate, a place to renew:
- Quiet location
- Romantic garden setting
- Cosy log fire
- Double spa
- Queen sized beds with feather doonas
- Quality linen, towels and bathrobes
- Special inclusions including complimentary sparkling wine, fresh flowers, chocolates and mouth-watering biscuits
- Generous breakfasts each day
- Private candlelight dinners by arrangement
- BBQ and picnic hampers available
- TV/DVD/CD player with music and movie selection
- iPod docking station (Loft)
- Air conditioning (Loft)
- Private deck (Loft)
- Books, magazines and games
- Outdoor BBQ
- All non smoking for your comfort
- Noon checkout
- Close to the Norman Lindsay Gallery and café
- We are just 25 minutes from the Sydney Polo Club fields at Richmond, home to the 2017 World Polo Championships.
- And 20 minutes to the rowing regatta at Penrith.
How To Get Here..
Also the International Rowing Regatta at Penrith March 2017.
Stay from $198 per night
Two night weekend minimum for the Loft.
Midweek (Mon-Thurs) 1 night
The Loft Cottage: $198
Grevillea Suite: $187
Weekend 2 nights
The Loft Cottage: $495
Grevillea Suite: $396
Long weekend 3 nights
The Loft Cottage: $695
Grevillea Suite: $594
All prices include GST and generous breakfasts.
Availability last updated: Tue 20 Aug 2019 at 9:13am
- Midweek special $198 per night includes huge breakfast
- DVD player
- Watch TV from the spa!
- Tree top views
- Private cottage, no other guests
No smoking inside
Email Enquiry Form
A Three Course Candlelit Dinner
* per person
Options include: a private candlelight dinner in The Loft or the dining room of the historic sandstone house; a BBQ next to the Frog Pond here in the grounds; home made soup and cheese or an antipasto platter. We can also arrange a picnic hamper for you to enjoy at any of the beautiful spots in the Blue Mountains such as the Grose Wilderness cliff top - an easy cycle ride from here or perhaps Euroka Clearing in Blue Mountains National Park with the local kangaroos and cockatoos.
Product Highlights (Click on product for more detail)
Rose Lindsay Cottage
Phone: (02) 4751 4273 or 0414 801 467
Fax: (02) 4751 9497
113 Chapman Parade
Faulconbridge NSW 2776
Email: Click here to send an email