- : Rose Lindsay Cottage
- : A Three Course Candlelit Dinner
Rose Lindsay Cottage
Romantic Private Spa Cottage
DocumentsRose Lindsay Cottage Brochure
The Loft is a quiet, private a self contained tree-tops cottage where the world of romance has been captured just for you! Elegantly decorated, open and spacious, and air conditioned for year-round comfort. Open wood fire, double heated spa and the kitchen is fully equipped and generously stocked with self-serve breakfast. Just relax and enjoy the romance and beauty of the Loft. Opposite Norman Lindsay Gallery and Cafe.
A place to celebrate, a place to renew:
- Quiet location
- Romantic garden setting
- Cosy log fire
- Double spa
- Queen sized beds with feather doonas
- Quality linen, towels and bathrobes
- Special inclusions including complimentary sparkling wine, fresh flowers, chocolates and mouth-watering biscuits
- Generous breakfasts each day
- BBQ and picnic hampers available
- TV/DVD/CD player with music and movie selection
- iPod docking station (Loft)
- Air conditioning (Loft)
- Private deck (Loft)
- Books, magazines and games
- Outdoor BBQ
- All non smoking for your comfort
- Noon checkout
- Close to the Norman Lindsay Gallery and café
How To Get Here..
Stay from $198 per night
Two night weekend minimum for the Loft.
Midweek (Mon-Thurs) 1 night
The Loft Cottage: $198
Grevillea Suite: $187
Weekend 2 nights
The Loft Cottage: $495
Grevillea Suite: $396
Long weekend 3 nights
The Loft Cottage: $695
Grevillea Suite: $594
All prices include GST and generous breakfasts.
Availability last updated: Tue 21 Jun 2022 at 10:01am
- Midweek special $198 per night includes huge breakfast
- DVD player
- Watch TV from the spa!
- Tree top views
- Private cottage, no other guests
No smoking inside
5 night minimum booking for Christmas period 2022. $297 per night.
Email Enquiry Form
A Three Course Candlelit Dinner
* per person
Options include: a private candlelight dinner in The Loft or the dining room of the historic sandstone house; a BBQ next to the Frog Pond here in the grounds; home made soup and cheese or an antipasto platter. We can also arrange a picnic hamper for you to enjoy at any of the beautiful spots in the Blue Mountains such as the Grose Wilderness cliff top - an easy cycle ride from here or perhaps Euroka Clearing in Blue Mountains National Park with the local kangaroos and cockatoos.
Product Highlights (Click on product for more detail)
Rose Lindsay Cottage
Phone: 0414 801 467
113 Chapman Parade
Faulconbridge NSW 2776
Email: Click here to send an email