Raw, Local Honey In Breakfast Basket!
Part of your delicious self-catering breakfast basket featuring local products includes delicious Hanging Swamp Honey!
posted: 7:53pm 16 May 2013
Clifftop Retreat, Local Food, Bicycles
Cloudlands offers spacious and elegant accommodation in a fully self-contained former writer's retreat, on Katoomba's escarpment. Located in an acre of contemplative garden with PRIVATE ACCESS to scenic walks. Four sumptuous bedrooms themed on Austalia's wildflowers, alpaca wool quilts, gift basket handmade natural toiletries, claw foot bath (with bookrack!) open fire. Complimentary vintage bicycle hire. Walk to Three Sisters, restaurants, attractions. Self-catering breakfast provisions, local products - some organic. 42 solar panels provide solar energy !
Cloudlands is a member of RESPONSIBLE TRAVEL, THE GOOD TRAVEL COMPANY, Blue Mountains Accommodation and Tourism Association, and has a 5 GREEN STAR RATING WITH ECO-HOTELS OF THE WORLD
Cloudlands is good for the environment, too! Lots of additional extras make your holiday at Cloudlands so much more than just a place to stay!
How To Get Here..
Please see our MAP page for travel instructions. There is no need for a car during your stay at Cloudlands, as we are in a central yet private location close to attractions, and trolley bus if you wish to go further, plus free hire of our vintage bicycles as another 'Slow' option!
Gift bags 'escape treats', scrumptious breakfast fare, views!
Have a well-deserved weekend getaway in our elegant Retreat! We can accommodate to 5 singles in comfort and style.
Tariff for Four: $880 (2 nights,weekend rate)
Tariff for Five: $1050 (2 nights, weekend rate)
Conditions apply. Not valid with any other offer
- Exclusive use of our spacious, 4 bedroom, fully self-contained clifftop Retreat
- Escarpment location, private access to bushwalks through our terrraced, escarpment garden
- Free hire of our stylish vintage bicycles
- Easy access to Katoomba and Leura
- Stroll to restaurants, galleries, attractions, High Tea @ Lilianfels, Koomurri Aboriginal Cultural Centre, Blue Mountains Chocolate Company, Yindi Day Spa
- Package Includes self-catering breakfast provisions (local/organic products), all linen and towels, Privileged Guest Passbook, complimentary gift bags of 'escape treats' for every guest containing our own handmade natural toiletries for your indulgence, home-baked cake/biscuits for a leisurely morning/afternoon tea, kitchen stocked with 'essentials' in case you wish to cook, wide variety of teas, leaf teas, herbal tea, organic fair trade plunger coffee, organic milk, organic butter, Australian-grown fruit for juicing.
Valid: 3 Mar 2013 to 30 Jun 2013Print Voucher
Availability last updated: Fri 24 May 2013 at 8:39am
Be absorbed in nature while enjoying all your creature comforts! Spacious Cloudlands' 4 bedrooms (plus 3 toilets and 2 bathrooms) are perfect for special small group get-togethers! Private access to Prince Henry Cliff Walk and other inspired bushwalking through our rambling, terraced escarpment garden! Leave the car at home and walk to galleries,Yindi Day Spa, Blue Mountains Chocolate Company and major attractions! Enjoy delicious self-catering breakfasts featuring local products: You'll love the Mountains' organic sourdough breads, raw honey produced in the Blue Mountains, handmade jams, preserved fruit, buckwheat pancakes, jumbo free-range eggs from our adored hens at "Henley" . . . and more!
An indulgent gift basket of our very own handmade , pampering natural toiletries is provided for extra spoiling during your stay . . . and don't forget Yindi Day Spa - a short stroll from Cloudlands - offers 10% discount on selected treatments for Cloudlands' guests!
Just "around the corner" from us you'll find award-winning restaurants such as Solitary (voted one of Australia's top 5 restaurants in Lonely Planet guide) and the Rooster French Restaurant (awarded best European restaurant, western region ). These restaurants have stunning views into the Jamieson Valley. Pins on Lurline is just 'up the road' from us and you can stroll to Lilianfels for High Tea or Blue Mountains Chocolate Company for a delicious hot chocolate!
Ask about our complimentary CHOCOLATE FONDUE in the comfort of Cloudlands! We provide fondue equipment, Blue Mountains Chocolate Company chocolate and luscious strawberries for this treat at your leisure - conditions apply.
- ALL INCLUSIONS TARIFF covers the following:
- Generous self-catering breakfast provisions (local products, some organic) for ALL breakfasts
- Fresh Flowers
- Fresh fruit
- Giftbasket pampering, handmade natural toiletries
- Complimentary LAUNDRY SERVICE for longer stays (4 nights or more)
- All linen - including wonderfully-soft bathtowels produced with pesticides or chemicals
- UPGRADE TO ONE OF THE FOLLOWING PACKAGES AT NO ADDITIONAL COST:-
- .YULEFEST/CHRISTMAS PACKAGE (JUNE/JULY/AUGUST, NOVEMBER and DECEMBER)
- Free Christmas stockings (containing treats) for every guest dangling over the fireplace; novelty Christmas cake (made locally)
- .WOMEN'S R & R
- Complimentary "escape treats" for every guest; body polish and aromatic bath milk per group
- 'CHOCOLAT' CHOCOLATE HEAVEN PACKAGE
- Minimum 4 guests - available midweek and weekends.
- . Complimentary CHOCOLATE FONDUE in the comfort of Cloudlands. We provide fondue equipment, chocolate and strawberries for this indulgence at your leisure!
- . JUST FOR THE GIRLS (ideal pre-wedding pamper)
- Indulgent "pamper pack" of beautiful, natural toiletries per group; complimentary "chocolate lovers gift basket " per group
MINIMUM OF 4 PEOPLE - PACKAGES
Blue Mountains Information
- What's New
- Visitor Information
- Getting Here
- What's On
- Videos & Photos
- Special Offers
- Weather Forecast
- Shopping Showcase
- Facebook Directory
- News Stories
- Business Search
- Business Classifieds
- Things To Do
- Food & Wine
- Real Estate
- Wedding Services
- Functions & Conferences
- Health, Sport & Fitness
- Gift Ideas