Wonderbus Sydney - Blue Mountains Tours
See the 7 WONDERS with Wonderbus.
** A must See and Do Tour while Visiting Sydney** From ONLY $165.00 per adult and $113.00!
posted: 11:10am 02 Sep 2014
All in One Day! Blue Mountains Day Tour
The original, true blue Australian Wonderbus tour company.
Beware of imitators!!! See the 7 WONDERS with Wonderbus.
We offer an all in one Blue Mountains day tour. A must See and Do Tour while Visiting Sydney.
Complementary pickups in the Sydney CBD.
- Guaranteed small group touring. Maximum passengers 21-24, some days less.
- All entry fees where we tour/visit.
- Featherdale Wildlife park...largest array of Australian Wildlife in Australia.
- Blue Mountains National Parks...spectacular sights and delights...short walks...informative talks.
- 2 course Lunch...All diets catered for.
- Scenic World...includes 3 rides, train ride to the Jamison Valley floor. Return by Scenic Cable Car...
- ...Also Skyway...Wow!
- Enjoy a 20 minute Aboriginal Show at Waradah Aboriginal Centre
- Stroll through Leura...rated Australia’s prettiest village and much, much more.
- See the World Famous Three Sisters.
- At tours end...return by fully chartered river cruise with full commentary into Sydney Harbour, alighting at either Darling Harbour or Circular Quay near Sydney Opera House.
- All tours conducted in an orderly civilised pace, never hurried nor rushed. Ample photo opportunities.
- All tours are conducted by Blue Mountains Tour Specialists. F.J. Tours
- All tour guides are uniformed committed professionals. No uncouth... riff-raff...
- All tours conducted to a standard, not a price.
- All buses are superb, modern, clean and well maintained units.
Blue Mountains Information
- What's New
- Shopping Showcase
- Visitor Information
- Getting Here
- What's On
- Videos & Photos
- Special Offers
- Weather Forecast
- Facebook Directory
- Business Search
- Business Classifieds
- Things To Do
- Food & Wine
- Real Estate
- Wedding Services
- Functions & Conferences
- Health, Sport & Fitness
- Gift Ideas