Blue Mountains News
Mountain Whispers launches new website for discerning travellers
For over a century the Blue Mountains have been a luxury travel destination for travellers from Sydney and beyond. Whilst there are a number of luxury hotels in the region, many travellers want a more private experience and look to self-contained homes that they can have all to themselves. Through the website, Mountain Whispers offer four historic and luxurious homes to meet that need:
• Varenna - Leura, circa 1906: Perfectly located a short stroll from Leura village, Varenna is lavishly appointed in a grand style.
• Strawberry Patch - Leura, circa 1912: A cosy and private luxury cottage ideal for a romantic getaway, close to Leura’s restaurants and cafés.
• Leura Rose - Leura, circa 1914: A classic weatherboard mountains residence with period furnishings, warm fireplaces, indulgent spa bathroom and gourmet kitchen.
• The Gatsby, Katoomba -circa 1921: A character-filled Art Deco home with a separate self-contained cottage, located near Echo Point.
Indulgent Blue Mountains Experiences
The Blue Mountains are a unique destination where world-heritage national park meets historic villages and visitors can enjoy outdoor experiences or more relaxed pursuits as they choose. To help guests get the most from their stay (and to create a little magic for the many marriage proposals that take place in the mountains), Lorraine Allanson has put together a range of ‘Indulgence Packages’ to do just that. The packages include experiences and treats such as:
• Champagne helicopter flights over the Three Sisters and Jamison Valley
• In-house massages and beauty treatments
• Hand-made chocolates, French Champagne and scattered rose petals
• An in-house chef to prepare a gourmet three-course meal
About Mountain Whispers....
Mountain Whispers is a collection of historic Blue Mountains homes that have been restored to their former glory by owner Lorraine Allanson. Lorraine’s vision was to recreate the golden age of the Blue Mountains, when travellers from around the world enjoyed this natural wonderland in fine style.
All Mountain Whispers properties are AAA 4.5 star rated and have received the T-QUAL accreditation, the Australian Government’s quality benchmark for the tourism industry.
For more information, click on the further information link. For accommodation or Indulgence Package enquiries please call Lorraine Allanson on 0430 496 755.
This article archived 28 Aug 2012
Finding innovative solutions to feed a hungry world in the future will...
The Kiosk at Kremer Park, Portland is to receive a facelift with the installation...
The National Disability Insurance Scheme is a long-awaited reform that...
The University of Western Sydney's new John Phillips Library has been...
A café is a nice place to go for a coffee, cake, and chat with friends...
Gary P Hayes Photography
Beautiful Fine Art Originals
Trumans Chartered Accountants
Glen Isla Luxury Blue Mountains Accommodation
Blue Mountains Information
- Fresh Air Daily
- Getting Here
- Videos & Photos
- Special Offers
- What's New
- Shopping Showcase
- Facebook Directory
- Business Search
- Business Classifieds
- Real Estate
- Wedding Services
- Functions & Conferences
- Health, Sport & Fitness
- Gift Ideas