* 3rd Friday of each month except
December in the Springwood Presbyterian
Church Hall starting 9.45 am.
* morning tea followed by the
meeting and a guest speaker.
*Join at the meetings, subscription
* Day tours, usually on the Saturday
following the meeting. Bring a mug and your lunch and travel on a comfortable Pearce coach
to historic and scenic venues.
* Extended tours - at least one a year well organised,
reasonably priced and usually for four or five days.
|Research * Research group gathers in the
Local Studies section of the Library at Braemar regularly and also visits other places
such as State Records in search of information about the Springwood area. New researchers
are always welcome.
*Published quarterly - stories with a
historical theme are always needed. On sale at meetings, price $ 1. 00.
* An interesting collection of books is
available for borrowing by members at meetings.
* Books written and published by the
Society and its historians are available for purchase at meetings.
* Local area books, photographs and
pamphlets owned by the Society are housed with the Local Studies collection at Braemar and
managed by John Merriman.
* Each meeting there is an opportunity to show
your photographs taken on bus trips and to compete for small prizes. There is also an
Calendar | Activities | Springwood History Walk | History
Books & Photos | Photographs
| Info | Contact | Home
Visit the Blue
Mountains Information Site