2:47pm Thursday, 29 September BlueMountainsAustralia.com
The high country farmstay!
Two well appointed, award winning and spacious 2 bedroom self-care cottages, OR our 4 bedroom homestead. On 100 acres of spectacular high country in the Blue Mountains World Heritage region, near Oberon; 25 mins from the world famous Jenolan Caves. Log fires, spa baths (cottages), outstanding views, all linen, tennis court, farm animals, abundant wildlife, & adjacent (trout) river ; unsurpassed for a romantic couples getaway, small groups, & families.
Stay at DUCKMALOI FARM and experience the beauty of the Blue Mountains and Oberon Plateau area! Whole property bookings accommodate 20 people.
Privacy & serenity are a key aim, hence we offer facilities for singles, for one couple only (or up to 10 people in one group), in your 4 newly renovated luxury bedrooms.
- Two bedrooms contain a Queen size bed & en-suite bathroom.
- The other bedrooms contain 2 King size singles, with an adjacent private use full bathroom, and 2 double bunks (sleeps 4).
- The bedrooms also feature electric blankets & heaters (& fans for the warmer months).
- A full country kitchen with modern equipment, along with gas BBQ in the courtyard.
- Open log fire & electric heater
- Television, VCR, DVD player
- CD / radio / quality furnishings
- A variety of books, magazines, paper-backs, and board games
- Free video /DVD library
- Pool table
Our Black Angus cattle are here ... cows and calves, feed and pat our miniature irish donkeys and our six stunning ponies.
Farm and area experiences...
Alpacas, horses, sheep, pig, goats and we have had lambs and calves born recently. Ducks, pheasants, turkeys and chickens in our new bird enclosure...
Come and meet the newest member of the family, 'Mitsy' our baby deer! We have just planted 600 oak trees that will produce French black truffles.
We will be having truffle hunts during winter in about 3 years!! We now have a horse arena for dressage and show jump training. Bring your own horse for a holiday!