8:13pm Wednesday, 26 October BlueMountainsAustralia.com
Melaleuca Mountain Chalets
Secluded Romantic Retreat
Melaleuca, winner of the 2000 Blue Mountains Tourism Awards for Superior Accommodation, is located on one of the highest points in the Blue Mountains (1200m above sea level) and is close to both Jenolan Caves and the township of Oberon.
With luxury self-contained chalets, cosy log fires and views that will leave you breathless, Melaleuca Mountain Chalets offers that perfect mountain hideaway. Which ever chalet you choose from, Melaleuca will provide you with your Ultimate Mountain Escape!
Picture yourself relaxing on the balcony of your own private chalet, soaking up the breathtaking scenery and serenity that surrounds you at Melaleuca Mountain Chalets Melaleuca Mountain Chalets offers that perfect mountain hideaway with fully self-contained luxury chalets catering for both couples, groups and families.
Situated high on the Central Ranges, Melaleuca experiences four distinct seasons; providing summer relief, magnificent autumn colours, beautiful winter snowfalls and spring freshness. We are centrally located to many attractions, including the famous Jenolan Caves and Kanangra Boyd National Park, and is only five minutes drive from the township of Oberon. Other activities within the immediate area include great trout fishing, horseriding through magnificent pine forests, golf with the kangaroos, gem fossicking and much more.
Seven of the chalets are constructed from Cypress Timber and two of Plantation Radiata Pine featuring cathedral ceilings, some with exposed beams and polished timber floors and a log fire to create a warm cosy atmosphere. There are several types of chalets to choose from including: * Deluxe Loft * Deluxe Romantic Suites * Luxury Studio Chalets * 3 Bedroom Exclusive Loft * 2 Bedroom Chalets
How To Get Here..
We are located 170 km West of Sydney CBD Address: 935 Duckmaloi Road, Oberon 2787 NSW Australia.
- take the M4 Motorway and Great Western Highway up the Mountains and travel past Katoomba, Blackheath and Mt Victoria (or take the M2 and the Bells Line of Road out through Richmond and Windsor to Mt Victoria).
- Continue down Mt Victoria pass and through Little Hartley.
- Just after Little Hartley turn left onto the Jenolan Caves Road.
- Continue on for approximately 20 km and pass through the small town of Hampton.
- About 4 km past Hampton,
- turn right onto Duckmaloi Road (at this intersection there is a sign pointing right to Oberon).
- Melaleuca is approximately 16 km from this turn off on the right hand side just as you come over the brow of a hill approx 9.5 km before Oberon.