Mill Paddock Cottage
Exclusive Romantic Blue Mts Cottage
DocumentsBushwalks of Mountain Lagoon (5Mb)
Escape to another world. A luxurious self contained one bedroom cottage, nestled under oaks, overlooking Wollemi National Park, less than 2 hours from Sydney. See the moon rise through the glass roof of the large double spa. Relax in front of the open fire and watch one of the 100 DVDs on our wide screen home theatre. Snuggle up in the handmade queen bed set into a stained glass bay window.
The Cottage Features
- A large double spa surrounded by glass roof and windows.
- A double showered en-suite.
- A traditional open log fire with all wood included. Reverse cycle air conditioning for year round comfort.
- Quality linen supplied for the beautiful, hand made, ironbark queen bed, set into a stained glass bay window.
- A generous country style breakfast hamper, featuring our own free range eggs, is included for you to prepare at your leisure, in a fully equipped kitchen. Any variation on the standard breakfast is happily catered for.
- Wide screen T.V. and surround sound. Over 100 DVDs, CD player with ipod dock and USB port, CDs, books, games.
- Outside dining with the gas BBQ on the covered verandah looking out at the beautiful bush and adjoining farmland. Feed is provided for the large range of native birds that visit.
- Direct access to stunning bushwalks into pristine Wollemi National Park.
A masseur offers you relaxing or therapeutic massage in the privacy of the cottage.
As there is only one cottage on the property, separate from the main house, you are assured of complete privacy.
- 2 night weekend with breakfast $460.
- 2 nights Monday to Thursday with breakfast $400.
- 1 night Monday to Thursday $230.
How To Get Here..
See map and directions attached
Availability last updated: Mon 30 May 2016 at 1:54pm
Do your shopping on line
Gift Vouchers available -
a 2 night weekend for 2 $460; 2 nights Mon to Thurs for 2 $400
Both include a delicious hamper breakfast
Choose a movie to watch from 90 DVDs on a 50in flat TV in your own home theatre.
Indulge yourself with a massage.
- Walk among our huge trees in a 50 year old cool climate garden.
- Watch the moon rise in the glass roofed spa
- Book a therapeutic masseur to come to the cottage and help you unwind.
Minimum 2night stay on weekends $460
Stay 3 nights and get the third night at half price
Stay 4 nights and get the fourth night free.
Mill Paddock Cottage
Phone: (02) 4567 1317
1143 Mountain Lagoon Road
Bilpin NSW 2758
Blue Mountains Information
- Fresh Air Daily
- Getting Here
- Videos & Photos
- Special Offers
- What's New
- Shopping Showcase
- Facebook Directory
- Business Search
- Business Classifieds
- Real Estate
- Wedding Services
- Functions & Conferences
- Health, Sport & Fitness
- Gift Ideas