8:42pm Thursday, 29 June BlueMountainsAustralia.com
Around Sydney Tours
Small groups max 11 guests & great price
1-day tour to the Blue Mountains & Hunter Valley Wine Country from Sydney. Comprehensive Itinerary l Great prices | max 11 people | full day tour – duration 10hrs |
See the region's icons & locals favourites. Group discounts up to 20% available. Enjoy complimentary tea and coffee and selection of Aboriginal bush tucker made by Aboriginal co-op.
- FREE Sydney CBD hotel pick-up (or 8am@ Menzies Hotel, 14 Carrington St, near Wynyard)
- Knowledgeable guide
- Visit to Featherdale Wildlife Park ( BMWP only)- see koalas, wombats, tassie devil, dingoes, kangaroos and more
- visit Aboriginal site, find out more about traditional landowners (BME only)
- Wentworth Falls - Valley of Waters - guided walk to waterfalls and lookouts, low level of fitness required;
- Leura village - known as Garden Village - Lunch and free time - famous Mall - fine shops, galleries, and cafes; Leura Cascades - picnic spot with cascades and lookout;
- Katoomba - scenic cliff drive hidden lookouts, reach Echo Point overlooking Three Sisters,
- in the afternoon Option 1 - Scenic World - unlimited entry to Skyway-Cableway-Walkway-Railway attractions
- or Option 2 Blackheath area - less touristic off the beaten track - see Australian Grand Canyon
- Complimentary tea and coffee (BME & BMWP)
- All entry fees included
- Small group travel – max 11 pax
- Duration - 10.5hours (8.00am - 6.00pm)
How To Get Here..
Group discounts 10-20% OFF
Book 3-4 adults and get 10% OFF, book 5 or more and get 20% OFF! Our tours: Blue Mountains Explorer| Blue Mountains and Wildlife Park Tour | Hunter Valley Wine and Wildlife Tour
- Genuine small group - max 11 people.
- Comprehensive itinerary.
Valid: 1 Feb 2017 to 30 Jun 2017Print Voucher
Blue mountains by Around Sydney Tours
Around Sydney Tours
Phone: 0468 431 694
2/15 Churchil Crescent
Cammeray NSW 2062
Email: Click here to send an email