7:45am Thursday, 30 July BlueMountainsAustralia.com
Terry Timbs JP
Blue Mountains Marriage Celebrant...
The main task of the Marriage Celebrant, in Terry's view, is to help the couple to relax and enjoy their wedding. They choose the format of the ceremony with the help of samples provided, are confident that the legal aspects are completely taken care of, and know that they are getting value for money.
Terry is an accomplished public speaker, with wide experience.
This covers the legal aspects of your marriage, the marriage ceremony format that suits you, scenic locations, available support services, and any documents required by government departments or other agencies.
CHOICEIn the ceremony you may want some special features: favourite readings, symbols, poems, music, or a personal statement that expresses exactly how you feel on your wedding day. You may want family members and friends to play a special part (even family pets!). Whatever you choose, the ceremony will be conducted with dignity and sensitivity: truly, A Celebration to Remember.
HELPEspecially for overseas couples to meet requirements for Australian weddings and to find appropriate ways of including their native language and customs in the ceremony.
Your choice from six different handwritten calligraphy styles for the wedding certificate which you receive on the day; couples need also to apply for a BDM Marriage Certificate. This is best done through the celebrant.
Drop in and check out: come and have a relaxed discussion. No obligation.
POPULAR MOUNTAINS LOCATIONS...Used for wedding ceremonies:
- Blackheath: Rhododendron Gardens, Anvil Rock Lookout, Blackheath Memorial Park, Evans Lookout, Govett’s Leap Lookout, Neat Park, Blackheath Park and Pool
- Faulconbridge: Corridor of Oaks
- Katoomba: Echo Point, Honeymoon Lookout, Kingsford Smith Park, Civic Place Park
- Lawson: Junction Falls
- Leura: Sublime Point, Gordon Falls, Leura Cascades, Bridal Veil Lookout
- Mt Victoria: Mt Victoria Park
- Mt Wilson: Cathedral of Ferns (Mt Irvine Rd)
- Springwood: Buttenshaw Park
- Wentworth Falls: Wentworth Falls Lake, Princes Rock
Blue Mountains Information
- Fresh Air Daily
- Getting Here
- Videos & Photos
- Special Offers
- What's New
- Shopping Showcase
- Facebook Directory
- Business Search
- Business Classifieds
- Real Estate
- Wedding Services
- Functions & Conferences
- Health, Sport & Fitness
- Gift Ideas