12:47am Saturday, 7 May BlueMountainsAustralia.com
Yarrabin Guest Property
Ride ~ Relax ~ Reconnect
Established in 1963, Yarrabin was Australia's first "dude ranch" and it's still family-run with warmth, authenticity and happiness. Nestled in 2,500 acres of Australian bush, Yarrabin Holiday Ranch is a horse, sheep, wildlife and people refuge. Activities include horse riding, bush walking, farm work, watching the abundant kangaroos, wallabies and birds, gold panning, or simply relaxing and unwinding. Facilities include, motel style units with ensuites, tennis court, swimming pool and spa, log fires and games room.
Hands On Farmstays
Fantastic Horse Riding
Memorable Kids Camps
Life-Changing Horsemanship Workshops
Wild Adults-Only (Kid-Free) Weekends
Perfect Group Escapes
How To Get Here..
Less than 2 hours from Penrith (on the western outskirts of Sydney). See our website for a map....
From Sydney, drive to Lithgow. We recommend the Great Western Highway. Take the turnoff at the Shell Service Station south of Lithgow (at South Bowenfelds) to Lake Lyell. Follow road through Sodwalls to Tarana. 200 metres after Tarana Pub, turn left on Mutton Falls Road. Follow all the way to the end at O'Connell. Turn right, past O'Connell Pub, and after 800 metres, turn LEFT on Beaconsfield Road. Follow for 6.5 km and see Yarrabin on RIGHT just after one lane bridge. WELCOME!!
FANTASTIC fun for kids!
Five of fabulous fun, laughs and memories on a Yarrabin Kids Camp. These popular camps run over the December , January ,April , July, Sept Holidays for ages 10 to 17. They always book out so call or email soon please!
- Available dates are on our website under "Special Offers"
- Camps for 10 to 17 year olds (girls and boys) All inclusive 5 day package, includes staff escort on XPT train from Sydney and back, all acommodation and yummy meals, superb riding instruction, day ride, gymkhana, certificate and close supervision of all children by DOCS-cleared adult staff
- Not just for riders - we will teach your child to ride if they have only limited experience
- We have four children of our own, and Yarrabin has been hosting children since 1963 - so you can rest assured that they will have a GREAT (and safe) time!
- Only $650 for Kids Camps
Valid: 1 Jan 2016 to 31 Jan 2017
Availability last updated: Fri 29 Apr 2016 at 3:56pm
All inclusive tarrif for a fantastic farmstay and horse riding holiday! HUGE sumptous country meals, roaring log fires, wide spacious verandahs - and loads or nothing to do!
- All rooms have ensuite bathroom
- All meals and activities including (except horse riding)
- Over 30 quality horses for riders of all levels - and 2500 acres of pure riding!
- Comfortable homestead for all to enjoy
- Book out the whole place with just 18 people!
- Full capacity 34 in 8 units
Minimum stay 2 days; 3 days during school and public holidays; 4 days Easter
Blue Mountains Information
- Fresh Air Daily
- Getting Here
- Videos & Photos
- Special Offers
- What's New
- Shopping Showcase
- Facebook Directory
- Business Search
- Business Classifieds
- Real Estate
- Wedding Services
- Functions & Conferences
- Health, Sport & Fitness
- Gift Ideas